• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ngejay returning to SDP!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ngejay is finally returning to SDP after a brieft access into RP. a mission definitely well carried out by him. he could be bring back 4 RP CEC members along with his much anticipated return to SDP. it should please someone alot!:wink:

EDITOR’S NOTE: A total of 4 CEC members have resigned from the Reform Party, according to Mr Ng Teck Siong. I have also resigned (I was an ordinary member). My resignation was tendered via email to the Secretary General and the interim Chairman on the morning of 30 April 2009.

Written by Ng E-Jay

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
cock sucking lau cheebye. ur continued obsession with Ng Ejay is fascinating indeed.

Have u done sucking enough cocks aldry? what would ur father think?

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
ngejay is finally returning to SDP after a brieft access into RP. a mission definitely well carried out by him. he could be bring back 4 RP CEC members along with his much anticipated return to SDP. it should please someone alot!:wink:Written by Ng E-Jay

My Beloved Instrument,

Ignore the bloody clones who are trying to harass and intimidate you, and continue your good work here! To expose the bloody coward Ng E-Jay who has brought down the Reform Party!

Let me tell you Ng E-Jay's father Ng Teck Siong is no better than him. That old man must have been instigated to betray Kenneth Jeyaretnam! On Ng E-Jay's instigation!

Join me, my instrument, in condemning these cowards losers imbeciles and morons!

For I am the most dreadful God Meng Seng, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied with I alone caused to be!

God Meng Seng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
pettiness n personal agenda really have no place in a political party especially in an already weak and fickle-minded opposition.

we must place the party's goal above personal difference and strive to win confidence from the citizens instead of proving to the voters that childplay is what most opp parties holders know.

it's about time to call for a big round table, sit the butts down, reveal each and everyone's trump cards on the table and voice out personal differences and inherent grudges.

until all the misunderstandings, miscommunications and dusty cobwebs are all clear, there is no way opp party could advance further cos the enemy is in the WITHIN. it's ourselves!

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
lanjiao sucking Bob Sim Kheng Hwee

My Beloved Instrument,

lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

ltseffeminateaf9.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if ngejay is making a habit of betraying, exploiting and double-crossing, very soon, SDP or any of the offending sddpies would be his next target practice. none in the F4 is safe from him. one day shall come.....:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: booooo ... !!!

Hello Ng E-Jay

hahaha...u just stir the hornet nest of cowardly clones from the snakemastershapeshifter!

ngejay returning to SDP!
leetahbar Today 01:52 PM
by SimKhengHwee 14 234
Poll: why didn't NGEJAY remain with SDP? ( 1 2 3)
leetahbar Today 01:05 PM
by Bob Sim 42 655
it's MP harrassing season, yes again! ( 1 2)
leetahbar Today 01:04 PM
by Bob Sim 29 629
Martial arts in local politics ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
leetahbar Today 01:02 PM
by Bob Sim 1,450 22,387
Change t-shirt & chicken King NG E JAY change party - AGAIN!
Darkcloud Today 12:59 PM
by Bob Sim 2 17
Nizar is rightful MB: High Court
Rakyat Today 01:08 AM
by hairylee 2 86
馬英九 forced to give in further on Assembly & Procession Laws
uncleyap Yesterday 05:25 PM
by uncleyap 1 41
ng teck siong should come his realisation ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
leetahbar Yesterday 02:35 PM
by PakLaoPeh 64 762
new discovery!! ng teck siong is father of ng ejay!! ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
leetahbar Yesterday 05:12 AM
by PakLaoPeh 155 2,782
ngejay is loyal to which party? SDP OR RP? ( 1 2)
leetahbar Yesterday 05:02 AM
by PakLaoPeh 26 427
DEMOCRACY IS ALIVE - a lesson from AWARE ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
leetahbar Yesterday 04:58 AM
by PakLaoPeh 60 594
big fly, little flies and a big cowdung ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
leetahbar Yesterday 04:56 AM
by PakLaoPeh 83 1,686
who is trying to do in chiam see tong?
leetahbar Yesterday 04:41 AM
by PakLaoPeh 4 196