• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ngejay is indeed linked with thinknothing

giggity_shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err Folk,

Maybe I should explain it in plain English instead of cut and paste my Chinese clarifications here. :wink:

The first part of the statement is made by me, not the second part. The whole statement should mean that some websites may put up extreme views and naturally will attract people who already have extreme views to it, making more noise by the rousing up support for these websites. However, in the mean time, they will lose the majority viewers who are more liken to be moderates and centrists. It is not possible for me to know whether SDP website viewership has dropped or not. I was speaking in general, stating a general observation, not specifically referring to SDP website.
banner.cgi

The article may be written so basically it links to the other answers I have made with regards to SDP's perceived stronger support on the Net. I said, ultimately, all political parties will have to face ALL voters in General Elections. It is an indisputable fact that SDP has not been doing as well as it used to do back in early 1990s.

There isn't really anything to gain by attacking SDP. Its not my job, its PAP's job to do so.

Goh Meng Seng

Hi GMS,

I tend to agree with you that the audience for extremist views, either pro-opposition or pro-pap, is getting smaller.

Loyalty to a party gets out of hand when the allegiance mirrors those of ardent football fans; regardless of performance.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi GMS,

I tend to agree with you that the audience for extremist views, either pro-opposition or pro-pap, is getting smaller.

Loyalty to a party gets out of hand when the allegiance mirrors those of ardent football fans; regardless of performance.

LOYALTY?....hahahah!! those jokers if they ve known loyalty, they wouldn't ve back-stabbed others especially their ex-worker party.

ejay might not be from there initially but the people he mixed up with were. now tell them to explain LOYALTY.:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
[What I found curious though is notwithstanding SDP's apparent secrecy with respect to the venue of their Hawaiian shindig, some apparent behind the scenes activity may still have played a part in the last minute change of venue]

she posted that she was sabo-ed by the venue owner at the last minute. now ask urself this: COULD THIS BE TRUE?

poolside owning hotel rents their premises for BUSINESS. they based their business on trust and good faith. if they were to accept and then abruptly reject a business deal at the last minute, who dare to book their venue for important function?

HORTPARK by the way belongs to gabramen. how come they didn't play SDP out?

ngejay wasn't present at the occasion if not he would have FR it more interestingly:wink:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. This same issue was recently raised by Cherian George in his article in the Sunday Times over the National day period. In short he said that Singaporeans were turned off by "antics" from both sides, PAP and Opposition.

Hi GMS,

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
What antics are you talking about, care to elaborate ?

Yes. This same issue was recently raised by Cherian George in his article in the Sunday Times over the National day period. In short he said that Singaporeans were turned off by "antics" from both sides, PAP and Opposition.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the meagre supports they have, they will exaggerate it to be what the bigger masses approval.

similarly, the bigger masses' irks about them, they miniaturise it into negligible unhappiness deriving from "pappy dogs" which is their mocking way of deluding themselves.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Chee's persistence in painting LKY and the PAPs as just bad and evil and his long drawn battle with the authorities and others be it the Police, MDA, Judiciary, OA, Straits Times and now even the Law Society.

On LKY and PAPs side defamation law suits, contempt of court cases, apparent veiled public threats, ST's apparent bias slant favouring PAPs, apparent DS when issuing permits etc.

What antics are you talking about, care to elaborate ?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Chee's persistence in painting LKY and the PAPs as just bad and evil and his long drawn battle with the authorities and others be it the Police, MDA, Judiciary, OA, Straits Times and now even the Law Society.

On LKY and PAPs side defamation law suits, contempt of court cases, apparent veiled public threats, ST's apparent bias slant favouring PAPs, apparent DS when issuing permits etc.

come GE day, sdp sure loses more votes. what and who would they blame? anything and everybody ...well, except maybe themselves.:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the conspiracy is getting thicker !!!

I don't think E Jay is so despicable to use clones.

BTW, who is this thinknothing ??? I had never seen him around in the forums or blogs. Why are you guys so mad about him ?

no one would admit he is bad but would never hesitate to admit his "goods" and all those "greatness" when credits are not even due to him.

we know u are not thinknothing. don't worry. we know:smile:

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Goh...

care to explain how sneaky was SDP when they organize their annual dinner?

I think Sneaky is a too strong word. But what struck me about the SDP dinner was that they did not publicize the venue for the event, something very rare for any publicized activity.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not only sneaky, but DEVIOUS as well.

Did you watch their video of Reform Party dinner ?

They purposely focus on Chiam See Tong to expose his frailty after a stroke.

Shame on these bunch of Online CONS !!!

I think Sneaky is a too strong word. But what struck me about the SDP dinner was that they did not publicize the venue for the event, something very rare for any publicized activity.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if csj is frail, he's frail whether they filmed him or not. this should be a wake up call to chiam's party that it badly needs renewal and revival.

if TOC was sneaky, they would have shown the censored face of ngejay.

people could just dig up the little splinter but funny they can miss the log in their own eyes.

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not only sneaky, but DEVIOUS as well.

Did you watch their video of Reform Party dinner ?

They purposely focus on Chiam See Tong to expose his frailty after a stroke.

Shame on these bunch of Online CONS !!!

I was referring to SDP, not TOC.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I am not surprised. GMS never like SDP in the first place, but to go to such an extent to discredit them publicly is really downright despicable and callous.

Considering how the SDP supporters try so hard to discredit the other two parties, they have no right to complain!