• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ngee Ann Poly suspends teaching staff member seen in racist video confronting inter-ethnic couple

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1623146316555.png

SINGAPORE — The Chinese man who confronted an inter-ethnic couple and made racist remarks to them over the weekend has been suspended from his teaching duties at Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

In a reply to TODAY’s queries on Monday (June 7), the polytechnic said that it is aware of the video circulating on social media of “an individual making racist remarks against an interracial couple”.

“We regret that the individual in question is a member of our staff,” it said.

The polytechnic did not disclose the identity of the man, but TODAY understands that the man is Mr Tan Boon Lee, a senior lecturer at the polytechnic’s School of Engineering.

When contacted by a TODAY reporter, Mr Tan said via email that he did not want to comment as the case is under police investigation.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...er-seen-racist-video-confronting-inter-ethnic

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no objection to an Indian marrying a Chinese lady. In fact I encourage any brave Indian man to go after this Chinese lady and marry her. But first you will have to show your badge.
20d53b00-b7de-11eb-877b-b134ac8ae31d

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I support local neh marry Chinese. We can have pretty girls like this.

Personal life[edit]​

Saram's father was Indian, and her mother was Chinese.

She is married to Ajai Lauw-Zecha, the son of Adrian Lauw-Zecha, founder of Aman Resorts and a scion of the Lauw-Sim-Zecha family, part of the Cabang Atas or Chinese gentry of colonial Indonesia.[7] After she married him, she decided to retire as an actress and to focus solely on her marriage life.

Michelle Saram/Age
46 years
12 December 1974

https://www.google.com/search?q=mic...LlEsFHUD2BUcQ_B16BAgMEAE#imgrc=nGicOq9m1EF6dM
She's 46? She looks 30 at most.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Dave, who co-owns two-month-old gelato shop Lick D Cream at Bedok North and roast meat restaurant Fook Kin (where Class 95 deejays The Muttons are also partners) in Killiney Road, has Indian and Filipino-Spanish heritage. Jacqueline, a user experience designer, is Thai-Chinese.

Dave also recounts a recent incident where he experienced blatant racism at his gelato shop. He was at the shop when a pair of curious customers — a couple — had asked his counter staff if she was the boss.

The couple was duly directed to Dave, who recalls: “They wanted to see who’s the owner, because it’s a new establishment. When they saw me, the man looked at [his partner] and said, ‘This man can’t be the boss of this place.’”

According to Dave, the man went on to say, “‘No, this Indian guy sure can’t be the boss. You’re the server, right? You also clean tables right?’ I said, ‘I also clean tables.’”

Jacqueline adds that Dave had encountered “quite a few incidents, but they were all similar”. Growing up in Singapore, Dave says he also had to deal with his schoolmates’ racial stereotyping. “I said I wanted to go home to eat, and people said, ‘Your mum probably cooked you curry’. And other people in the room were like ‘Yeah, yeah, that’s what Indians eat’. But my mum isn’t even Indian, she’s Filipino.

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/ne...gelato-shop-was-told-this-indian-guy-14971434

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retarded commiecunt leftist idiots like you love to fuck yourself as nobody want you. Even your wife come begging to me to fuck her and your mother also want me to fuck her. LOL!....

Retard hopeless go fuck yrslf and fuck a tree.

Babyme go into yr wify womb and be yr SOB to curse u die on the spot every minute...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Retard hopeless go fuck yrslf and fuck a tree.

Babyme go into yr wify womb and be yr SOB to curse u die on the spot every minute...

LOL!... Retarded commiecunts like you love to fuck yourself and fuck the tree... LOL!... That is why your wife and mother want me to fuck them as you are fucking useless lancheowless faggot who can't get a real fuck! LOL!....

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no objection to an Indian marrying a Chinese lady. In fact I encourage any brave Indian man to go after this Chinese lady and marry her. But first you will have to show your badge.
20d53b00-b7de-11eb-877b-b134ac8ae31d
I suggest government might want to conduct a survey on Chinese Parents to find out how many Chinese parents will not hesitate to grant their approval to their daughter married to an Indian man.
To be very honest, as a Chinese parent but not being racist, I will object it out right.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest government might want to conduct a survey on Chinese Parents to find out how many Chinese parents will not hesitate to grant their approval to their daughter married to an Indian man.
To be very honest, as a Chinese parent but not being racist, I will object it out right.

Not when ah neh is rich n influential. As for gurmit bayi hes a nobody. Yet in demand.:smile: