• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ngee Ann City on 8 Jun 14 - the hottest place to be?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoys have lots of pride..but considering their country have been stuck in the 70s...and there is a saying, Philippines is a 3rd world country because there is no 4th World...i wonder what is the basis of their pride?

This year it's only a gathering... next year it will be a parade like what they have every year in NYC

977819_10151393254512115_693968438_o-620x350.jpg

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoys have lots of pride..but considering their country have been stuck in the 70s...and there is a saying, Philippines is a 3rd world country because there is no 4th World...i wonder what is the basis of their pride?

Exactly! And also what is the basis for their pride in independence day celebration ? Look at the names of the country, provinces and cities don't appear indepdence.IMHO, pinoyland is the most whitewashed country in the world!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To understand why they have so much pride, one must really see firsthand what the country is like. I have never been to a place so fraught with racism, insecurity, self hatred, vice, corruption, poverty... and all topped off by a bullshit religion introduced by THE WORST colonial authority in history....At least the Indians blame the Brits for fucking them up.

The only thing these pinoys are proud about is the fact they have left their f@@king country.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To understand why they have so much pride, one must really see firsthand what the country is like. I have never been to a place so fraught with racism, insecurity, self hatred, vice, corruption, poverty... and all topped off by a bullshit religion introduced by THE WORST colonial authority in history....At least the Indians blame the Brits for fucking them up.

The only thing these pinoys are proud about is the fact they have left their f@@king country.

In other words, they're overcompensating for a lack of self-esteem.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RIOT POLICE will be there in Full Force! Good luck to those who try to cause disturbance!

They will show maximum restraint....if people are fed up nothing will stop them, just my point...but can we play with the emotion of a nation....but generally many have no BALLS!!....it is not luck!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to this ad, the Philippines is a beautiful country with beautiful people.

[video=youtube;p2VkApIHD4I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2VkApIHD4I[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly! And also what is the basis for their pride in independence day celebration ? Look at the names of the country, provinces and cities don't appear indepdence.IMHO, pinoyland is the most whitewashed country in the world!

Pinoy land is unique indeed.
It's failed economy needs its foreign working citizens remittance to prop it up.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
...However, damage has been done and the worse is that LHL and his minister(s)/ MPs defended for the event???

The unhappiness of sinkies about the proposed event is loud and clear. Who supports the event? PRs and newly imported shitizens from pinoy land.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Fucking pinoys puts in poster 'our interdependence', they fucking arrogant to think sg can't do without their fucking talents. Where else in the world do these pinoy shits dare to be so arrogant except in sg?

What will be the "temperature." On 8 June

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with everything you said except the racism bit. In their country they mingle freely with foreigners of all background. In fact the least aloof of countries that I have been to.

Sadly a failed state with nothing that works. The only reason it functions is because of the private sector.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
...The only thing these pinoys are proud about is the fact they have left their f@@king country.

They have the thick elephant skin to demand PR in Hong Kong for just being maids in that part of China. Would they also finally make the same demand in SG?

They have demanded exclusive dormitory for pinoy construction workers. They are now demanding the right to celebrate their national day on SG soil as if Spore is part of pinoy land. What is next? PR for pinoy maids in SG?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do not understand why are some of you so against pinoys, my personal experience tells me that pinoys are freindly and warm people. there are things that sinkies should learn from them, they take things easy.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wouldnt it be something if the entire singaporean populace decided to stay away from orchard road for the entire day on june 8.....and if every mall was empty.....and if the idea was to let them have the whole road, pavement and celebrations to themselves.

Voting with your feet could be a million times more powerful a gesture than trolling and complaining on facebook.