• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ng Teng Fong hospital looks like a 6 star hotel

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ng_Teng_Fong_General_Hospital_Studio_505_3.jpg

It spots a beautiful modern architecture, an industrially constructed building with timeless aesthetic value, I dare to say , it is one of the most beautiful hospital in the world .

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ng_Teng_Fong_General_Hospital_Studio_505_3.jpg

It spots a beautiful modern architecture, an industrially constructed building with timeless aesthetic value, I dare to say , it is one of the most beautiful hospital in the world .

We want quality healthcare at afforded prices ...not pretty buildings that add no value to healthcare.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
We want quality healthcare at afforded prices ...not pretty buildings that add no value to healthcare.

We have both quality healthy care at affordable price and 1st world infrastructure. Even your American master want to come to Singapore and study our health care system.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're inside an ICU there and you are bored, you can unplug yourself and go ice skating at JCube.

No such luxury at SGH. :(

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
want to bet getting treatment in this fucking place is literally going to cost you an arm and a leg or maybe all 4 limbs.

D

Deleted member 80916

How much $$$ was spent on the NTF & KTP naming rights to them hospitals ?

If my memory is correct, Teng Fong had some shady past ( with due respects to all) & Teck Puat also - and even got his son in jail, over dome as Bruneian bank scandal.

Cheng Bock resigned from the board, as a matter of principle ,..over something like this ?

Money power in Singapore.....

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.bloomberg.com/visual-data/best-and-worst//most-efficient-health-care-2014-countries

Singapore is best in Bloomberg's second annual ranking of countries with the most efficient health care while the U.S. remains near the bottom

How many times must I tell you that sinkapore is a peesai and international agencies don't check the tailored data provided by the PAP. They take the garbage from the PAP and come to the same conclusion as the PAP, sinkapore is utopia. Only stupid people will buy that.

How many Americans are flocking to sinkapore for medical care? Compare that to Americans going to Thailand.

Please lah ...wake up from the PAP sleep, ok?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If my memory is correct, Teng Fong had some shady past ( with due respects to all) & Teck Puat also - and even got his son in jail, over dome as Bruneian bank scandal.

Cheng Bock resigned from the board, as a matter of principle ,..over something like this ?

In Sinkieland, if you are a devil with money, you can even become a god.
You will receive favours and patronage from the political leaders, and be conferred with awards and accolades.
They'll just call you a 'philanthropist'.

PAP ideology: what's wrong with making more money?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not sure about NTF but KTP and some family members were under IRAS investigation. An amicable solution was suggested and accepted. That's how KTP hospital was born.

Why did Peter Lim donate 10 million to promote sports in S'pore? Wasnt daughter let off for consumption of designer drugs together with her then boyfriend? Latter's family also well-off. Money can get you off the hook.

D

Deleted member 80916

..which reminds me of the late, Mr.Tay, of SUTL = Singapore United Tobacco Lumited, the father of that Sentosa Marina Owner..
Wonder why he suddenly donated close to 17 million Singapore Dollars to the NKF,...some years ago ?

The amount of money washing here,..frightening...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
First world healthcare, brought to you by the PAP. I am grateful to be a part of the Singapore story.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
..which reminds me of the late, Mr.Tay, of SUTL = Singapore United Tobacco Lumited, the father of that Sentosa Marina Owner..
Wonder why he suddenly donated close to 17 million Singapore Dollars to the NKF,...some years ago ?

The amount of money washing here,..frightening...

Ah Yooooh! know what type of business he was doing, so better donate 17 million so both devil happy.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First world healthcare, brought to you by the PAP. I am grateful to be a part of the Singapore story.

First world? Can't even compare to Bumrungrad. And charges more than Bumrungrad. Bumrungrad physicians are trained in the West. Ours are trained in NUS or imports from third world countries. You know the quality of NUS medical grads when you look at our esteemed ministar Vivian.