• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ng Boon Gay charged at court this morning

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaaa..... Give you good lobang next time to win back your 2 bottles ok? Paiseh. Btw, where you plan to open bottle, Chivas how much?

V5..but I being Sinkie..ask him to go to their JB Branch..hehehe..if u free join us this Saturday....Chivas there 198++..like NBG I have weakness for TomYams..:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
V5..but I being Sinkie..ask him to go to their JB Branch..hehehe..if u free join us this Saturday....Chivas there 198++..like NBG I have weakness for TomYams..:biggrin:

Is V5 at Parklane? $198 is reasonable. Many places $208, $218. Same as Martell though cost price for Martell is higher.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
no..this one at Ming Arcade opposite Hard Rock...but best was Resort Live Band on top of old ECP McDonald's..Chivas was for 168++...gals were also very friendly..made friends with one the gals there who is a professional dancer back at LOS..no not the Patpong type but the Thai Cultural dance...sad to say close already but some of the gals there now working at this new joint....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
no..this one at Ming Arcade opposite Hard Rock...but best was Resort Live Band on top of old ECP McDonald's..Chivas was for 168++...gals were also very friendly..made friends with one the gals there who is a professional dancer back at LOS..no not the Patpong type but the Thai Cultural dance...sad to say close already but some of the gals there now working at this new joint....

JohnnyQuid come here open bottle la more value for money la and since you like TomYam so much.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

And what I'm mocking now is what the wife is saying to "support him" and the fact he claims that he is not corrupt,
i,e. the BJ was not given in exchage for something else.
Not the fact that a man got a BJ from a woman.

1. Maybe the wife should state whether it is just her believe ,or that she has solid evidence as basis for her "support" for the claims made by the accused :( Some ppl believe in god, some don't, so does god exists:rolleyes::biggrin:

2. Independence:

"Having the state of mind that permits the provision of an opinion without being affected by influences that compromise professional judgement, and the avoidance of facts and circumstances that are so significant that a reasonable and informed third party would reasonably conclude that integrity, objectivity or professional ethics had been compromised":rolleyes:

3. Imo, Hillary was honest in that context, because she face black black.:p

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
This report is from Yahoo News:

Ex-CNB chief Ng Boon Gay charged with corruption in sex scandal

.Former Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) director Ng Boon Gay was charged on Tuesday morning with four counts of sex-related corruption.

Ng was accused of corruptly obtaining sexual gratification from a female IT executive, Cecilia Sue Siew Nang, by assisting to further the business interests of her then employers Oracle Corporation Singapore and Hitachi Data Systems in dealings with CNB.

His sexual trysts -- all in the form of fellatio -- with Sue allegedly occurred on four different occasions between June and December last year.

No specific locations were cited, but according to the charge sheets, the first alleged encounter took place between June and July last year, and the second between last October and November when Sue was a sales manager of Hitachi. The third and fourth incidents allegedly happened in December when Sue was a senior sales manager of Oracle.

The second ex-top civil servant in Singapore to face similar charges in the past week, Ng, 46, who was in a striped light blue long-sleeved shirt and black pants, pleaded not guilty to all the charges. He posted bail at $10,000.

Ng's lawyers, Tan Chee Meng and Melanie Ho, obtained an adjournment to seek clarification from prosecutors on how the alleged acts resulted in advancing the two companies' business interests. Tan also wanted to know what the interests referred to in the charges were exactly.

"Personal indiscretions aside, Boon Gay firmly believes he is not a corrupt officer," Tan was quoted in Bloomberg as saying.

Ng's wife, who accompanied Ng on Tuesday morning, also voiced her support for him in a statement, saying she never doubted his professional integrity.

The Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) took Ng, a local government merit scholar, into custody late last year to assist in its investigations into his alleged personal misconduct. He was suspended from his post and has since been on indefinite leave from the CNB.

Ng's charges come in the aftermath of last Wednesday, when former commissioner to the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) Peter Lim was charged with 10 counts of corruption relating to sexual favours obtained from three women.

If convicted, per charge, Ng faces a maximum fine of $100,000 or up to five years of imprisonment or both. He will next appear in court on 26 June.

Why doesnt he face the rotan?

jw5

Loyal
1. Maybe the wife should state whether it is just her believe ,or that she has solid evidence as basis for her "support" for the claims made by the accused :( Some ppl believe in god, some don't, so does god exists:rolleyes::biggrin:

Do u recall when we had the discussion about the former school principal's comments after his sentence, about wanting to "re-commit" to his wife?
Another incident was when Howard Shaw's friends were all saying "He is such a nice person, how could he have called an underaged prostitiute?"
Another one was when Ma Chi's friends all claimed that he was a "family man".
All these people, including Mrs Ng, should all stfu.

Mrs Ng, by all means support your husband at home and by all means follow him to court, but show your support quietly and don't speak it for public consumption. Because if you continue to do so, I will ask you this question: "Did Cecilia give Boon Gay a BJ on 4 occasions?"

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Mrs Ng, by all means support your husband at home and by all means follow him to court, but show your support quietly and don't speak it for public consumption. Because if you continue to do so, I will ask you this question: "Did Cecilia give Boon Gay a BJ on 4 occasions?"

bro,
thought it should be: "did she swallow on those 4 occasions?" :eek::eek::eek:

jw5

Loyal
bro,
thought it should be: "did she swallow on those 4 occasions?" :eek::eek::eek:

bro, don't be so chek ark lah..........................
my question she probably arready cannot take, still want to ask your question? :eek:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Mrs Ng, by all means support your husband at home and by all means follow him to court, but show your support quietly and don't speak it for public consumption. Because if you continue to do so, I will ask you this question: "Did Cecilia give Boon Gay a BJ on 4 occasions?"
me wil ask tis question: wat u tink u haf lost out 2 ah cecelia? ...

jw5

Loyal
me wil ask tis question: wat u tink u haf lost out 2 ah cecelia? ...

She may reply that men have their needs, which includes variety................................................
All these "supportive" women tend to answer like that.