• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Newbie Tin Pei Ling favorite word: "I THINK..."

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>alanchua79

</TD><TD class=row1 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:54 am Post subject: Newbie Tin Pei Ling favorite word: "I THINK..."</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>After going through all the online interviews she got after her introduction, i got quite fedup with her saying "I think..." in almost all her answers to the press questions.

Do you think that "I think..." is a word of assumption? Assume is a word made up on making an "A.S.S out of U and ME"

Her lack of field experience and can only assume will be very dangerous for her to deal with the rich people and old folks in Marine Parade (If she was to be elected there).

PAP seems to be running out of ideas on where to get the best candidate for Singapore. Pulling people from the Army seems a desperate move already...

The new word to replace "BOOMz" will be "I THINK..."

Vote wisely...
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When she said "I think", it means just thinking. Didn't go far enough to reach the 'thought' process. Shallow thoughts = I think, I think.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in army...they like to say...I think. you think, who confirm?

From my observation and analysis, when people says "I think", they are not really thinking.

:smile: I think she mean I Tin :smile: I think she has a Tin brain.