• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New thai PM will put country in debt

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thai govt plans handouts, fuel prices cuts to revive economy-draft policy speech​

email
whatsapp
twitter
facebook
Thai govt plans handouts, fuel prices cuts to revive economy-draft policy speech

Thailand's Prime Minister Srettha Thavisin is also finance minister and will announce incentives to boost the economy. — Reuters pic
Follow us on Instagram, subscribe to our Telegram channel and browser alerts for the latest news you need to know.
Wednesday, 06 Sep 2023 5:49 PM MYT
BANGKOK, Sept 6 —Thailand’s new government plans to give each citizen a 10,000 baht (RM1,316) handout, delay debt payments and lower energy prices in a bid to ease the cost of living and boost the economy, according to a draft of a policy speech Prime Minister Srettha Thavisin is due to give in parliament next week.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is a true billionaire, not one that inflated his net worth. I have faith in him. He is essentially continuing the Thanksin doctrine.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10k baht is like having dinner for 2 at palo alto. it will definitely boost small businesses and food vendors’ earnings. for a week or 6.9 days.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is another thugsin using office to fatten his private business. He will be ok as long as he keep the king happy with payoffs.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i am.not an economist
but my simple thinking is like this. if things are already expensive, if govt give money then demand increases more, things will become even more expensive and spiral up and up. shouldn't it be increasing supply to flatten prices instead of measures that will increase demand? as i said,i am no economist. i am only a simple person, so maybe my simple brain cannot understand. sorry

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Things are expsnsive but your pay increased must match whatever which is lacking.
Vice versa, if the wage growth can't match the cost of living. You need to make your cost ofliving grow slower.

If not there no point ...

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that LP Toh Jumbo2 Pidta will cheong pass USD5k? Good investment opportunity lai De woh

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
debt fuel growth is ok.
But just don binge on debts to build useless infrastructure. Like china. China is a glorious nation but Xi is running the country onto the ground.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your prime notion is to make your people rich.
Your commong people rich, raise theirincome level. Promote equality and make sure the poor and rich divide is always manageable.