• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious New Sinkie Foolishly Tries To Bribe Incorruptible Sinkie Police! Tio Charged Instead!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE: A Singaporean woman was on Wednesday (Aug 3) charged with trying to bribe a police officer during an enforcement operation at Fortune Centre, in an effort to stop an investigation into other possible offences.

Zhu Kuai, 42, offered S$10,000 to Assistant Superintendent of Police Chan Wai Hoong to cease investigations into her involvement in other possible offences under the Women's Charter, according to the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB).

The officer, however, rejected the bribe and arrested her for attempting bribery. Commenting on the incident, ASP Chan said in a Facebook post: “I am committed to my duties as a police officer and the values of integrity and loyalty are important to me."

If found guilty, Zhu faces a fine of up to S$100,000 or up to five years' jail, or both.

She remains under investigation by the police for her suspected involvement in vice activities under the provisions of the Women’s Charter.

- CNA/kk

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/woman-charged-with-trying/3006346.html?cid=fbcna

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: New Sinkie Foolishly Tries To Bribe Incorruptible Sinkie Police! Tio Charged Inst

Khu Kuai, this name proved that she is from Communist Crooks of China migrated to Singapore bringing her corrupted Communist China practice. Stupid Communist Crooks should just stay back in China if she think she can bribe her way out. Maybe in China she can, but not everywhere else. She should try Malaysia.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: New Sinkie Foolishly Tries To Bribe Incorruptible Sinkie Police! Tio Charged Inst

I think maybe the poodle worried she may blackmail him back.:wink:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think maybe the poodle worried she may blackmail him back.:wink:

Of course. If you offered 200k or much more as a start, then there is a basis for negotiate or start a deal.

I truly astounded how stupid this new citizen are.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Of course. If you offered 200k or much more as a start, then there is a basis for negotiate or start a deal.

The person is stupid enough to brag on FB...my goodness......when he crosses the road, he has to be very careful....

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I see it like ghost meet ghost case lor. If I'm the poodle no amount of $ I will dare to take be cos this atb are capable of biting back..danger.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking dumbfuck Facebook Twitter generation graduate ranked ASP. He damn well knew that to take the bride is an instant death for his career. No way he can hide if he chose to drown the case. Has an ego or the Chan Chun Sing syndrome. Can't wait to be praised. Over eager schoolboy smart behavior. The case is ongoing. You can't talk about it publicly. Only through officially approved press statements. Let's wait to see he gets a pat on the back or a kick in the arse.

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Too hot headed to self praised himself.I dun understand why the need to post in the Facebook.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

This ATB must be too old liao to have juicy CB to offer.

Otherwise will be like the following case:

A FORMER policeman who accepted bribes from a woman in return for tipping her off of impending raids was jailed for 30 months on Thursday.

Ong Thiam Hock, 35, then a senior staff sergeant at Clementi police division, was also ordered to pay a penalty of $7,000.

He pleaded guilty to five charges of accepting a total of $5,500 from Ms Zhong Xiaoqin, 36, between May and July last year.

Ms Zhong, a Chinese national, was then running an unlicensed massage parlour called Tian Zi in Clementi.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Andrew Tan said Ong first came to know Ms Zhong in November 2007 when he was part of a group who raided a massage establishment at Beauty World Centre in Upper Bukit Timah.

Subsequently, the two met socially.

Ms Zhong, who began running Tian Zi in May last year, gave bribes to Ong so that he could tip her off on impending raids.

Ong provided tips on two occasions - in May and on June 4 last year. Between May 22 and July 8, she gave him between $500 and $2,000.

The DPP pressed for a stiff sentence, saying that Ong had abused his police powers and betrayed the trust as a police officer.

Ong's lawyer Thong Chee Kun said the offences were not pre-meditated. He said it was Ms Zhong who offered money to his client who succumbed as he was having financial problems.

He said the father of two had intended to repay the money.

District Judge Chia Wee Kiat said that as a police officer, Ong ought to know that he should uphold the law and integrity. He also said the offences were serious.

Seven other charges including accepting sex five times from Ms Zhong were considered during his sentencing.

Ong could have been fined up to $100,000 and/or jailed for up to five years on each charge.

Witterquick

Alfrescian
Loyal

A Singaporean woman, family name is Zhu, middle name kuai, oh my guess is Ah Tiong Bu, made in China.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

A Singaporean woman, family name is Zhu, middle name kuai, oh my guess is Ah Tiong Bu, made in China.

Might be descendant of Zu Yuan Zhang, founder of Ming Dynasty. Got Royal CB!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Khu Kuai, this name proved that she is from Communist Crooks of China migrated to Singapore bringing her corrupted Communist China practice. Stupid Communist Crooks should just stay back in China if she think she can bribe her way out. Maybe in China she can, but not everywhere else. She should try Malaysia.

She is clearly an imported foreign shit. In China, very common daily affairs to give bribes to get criminal offences overlooked and she thought sinkie land is also like her homeland where bribes can talk and move even the ghosts. Anyway, pappies wanted foreign talents and they got the trash instead from abroad.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

If she got red IC although not born locally, she is still like a long lost sister to the pappies.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seven other charges including accepting sex five times from Ms Zhong were considered during his sentencing.

This kind of crap makes a mockery of the laws to suppress crime. WTF is "considered during sentencing"? He committed the crimes and should answer for each count. It is an unique feature in sinkie land, and due to this crap, any criminal with half a brain knows it makes no difference to commit one offence or multiple offences. After all, the dumb pappies will take other offences into consideration.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

I see it like ghost meet ghost case lor. If I'm the poodle no amount of $ I will dare to take be cos this atb are capable of biting back..danger.

Once bribe is accepted, pappies give screw the taker, not the giver. Seldom giver is charged but pappies will use giver as prosecution witness. This mata mata got some brains left to report the bribery.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkie matas are well paid. She should have offered her CB instead