• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New NEA Chairman used to scold SGs for ‘poor upbringing’

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
By returning tray are we helping reduce food price? Or help some tycoon get rid of few workers, mint more $, buy more property, golf course?

Sg customers try to Tips those Ah Pek Ah Soh for clearing the tables.

20 cents , 50 cents even a $1 from appreciative table customers will go a long way.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake photo, just like lky birthday photo.

I also think so either the photo is fake or those tables look like the collection area of unwashed plates and the plates were piled up due to no dishwasher to wash them. It is not Singaporeans' fault that the dishwasher malfunctioned.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
By returning tray are we helping reduce food price? Or help some tycoon get rid of few workers, mint more $, buy more property, golf course?

Yeah they should have a dedicated room away from public view to hold all these unwashed plates, no point getting people to return tray and expose all the unwashed plates and filth. Last time i saw my supplier office food court in London has conveyor belt that people just need to place the tray and the conveyor belt will bring the trays inside for the worker to clear the tray and dishwasher to wash the dishes.

Over here, they only coerce people to return tray by calling Singaporeans names. However, they don't coerce themselves or the business operators to upgrade the hawker centre or food court facilities to have these automated facilities that are vital to keep the filth away from sight.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also think so either the photo is fake or those tables look like the collection area of unwashed plates and the plates were piled up due to no dishwasher to wash them. It is not Singaporeans' fault that the dishwasher malfunctioned.

It is malfunctioned Singaporeans that voted for such people, who employ such NEA Chairman, who in return screw them for being low caste, low class....the dishwasher malfunctioned?, more like the provider of the services, maximise profits, lower costs..bought MADE IN VIETNAM machinery...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is malfunctioned Singaporeans that voted for such people, who employ such NEA Chairman, who in return screw them for being low caste, low class....the dishwasher malfunctioned?, more like the provider of the services, maximise profits, lower costs..bought MADE IN VIETNAM machinery...

Yes you are right, only malfunctioned Singaporeans will vote for people who called them names.