• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Lawyer Tiwari dies in his Sleep

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On Monday (Sept 20), Mr Tiwary made legal history by being the first person to be posthumously called to the Singapore Bar.

That's very helpful. So who will be his first clients? Ghosts?

What is the Singapore Bar? A posthumous Make-A-Wish Foundation? :rolleyes:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say lansai lah nothing beats my uncle fair judgement in this world KNN we don't need any lawyer to con money KNN

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is more serious than AF right ? No cure except to take blood thinner or heart transplant?
One of the main differences between these two heart conditions is that ventricular fibrillation is life threatening if treatment isn't begun immediately, while atrial fibrillation generally is not immediately life threatening, but can cause problems with the heart function that are very dangerous if not treated .

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It is more serious than AF right ? No cure except to take blood thinner or heart transplant?

AF people dont die from it. But clots form in the heart then go to brain cause stroke or go to lungs cause PE. hence blood thinner to reduce clot formation. Also slow heart rate with meds reduces risk of clots too.

VF is deadly. Need electrical cardioversion fast. Heart is no longer pumping in VF. Just shivering.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
AF people dont die from it. But clots form in the heart then go to brain cause stroke or go to lungs cause PE. hence blood thinner to reduce clot formation. Also slow heart rate with meds reduces risk of clots too.

VF is deadly. Need electrical cardioversion fast. Heart is no longer pumping in VF. Just shivering.
Just wondering why this lawyer at 28 did not went thru any GP leescoverlee and could have detected it during any leegular visits KNN

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Just wondering why this lawyer at 28 did not went thru any GP leescoverlee and could have detected it during any leegular visits KNN

VF cannot detect on screening one lah.

And we dont really know why it happens when it happens. Sudden.

I got patients coming before after friend or relative died. Say they want check 9696 make sure dont die in sleep.

Is not possible lah.

But I can imagine if Tiwari had some 9696 screening and found nothing just 1 week before he suddenly die in sleep they might want to sue the Dr who did screening.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
VF cannot detect on screening one lah.

And we dont really know why it happens when it happens. Sudden.

I got patients coming before after friend or relative died. Say they want check 9696 make sure dont die in sleep.

Is not possible lah.

But I can imagine if Tiwari had some 9696 screening and found nothing just 1 week before he suddenly die in sleep they might want to sue the Dr who did screening.
VF also will have ileegular heartbeat rhythm like AF the stethoscope cannot hear mare?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
sinus.jpg

Above is normal heart in sinus rhythm. P wave and QRS complex. Regular. Structured flow of the electrical current in heart. Contract atria then ventricles.

vfib-ecg.jpg

VF is just a mess of chaotic electrical activity. No pumping.

You see the ECG readings can tell how big a difference.