• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Jap chastity bra technology - can only be unhooked by "true love"

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/B8Wd831gUt4?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Japs are really weird. No other race comes close in their level of fetishism, slavishness to trends, obsession with etiquette and hygiene and conformism, sometimes bordering on the juvenile and immature.

That's what being isolated on an island for 2,000 years does to you.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I can understand the ni guard, but why is she wearing knee guard? :confused:

I think I hang out too much at sbf liao...:p

Not knee guard, its her black tights that was pulled down and not removed yet like her bra. You must watch the movie then you will understand.

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely agree. I used to like fucking younger chicks with bra and panties on, especially those who have no boobs.

What type does he like?

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit skin no matter lah! They can rape their own kind & rape laochabor, ni or no ni they will just ram the base only lah! Front or back, whichever loose first!

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
After looking through the video...Really spurt out knn naturally...really wtf jap is thinking...just rip out the bloody bra lah...why still need to find the code to unlock it...simi LC!