• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New HDB buyers should demand compensations from Govt!

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that some of the HDB resale prices have fallen below the new HDB sale prices esp in Punggol area, those who have bought their new HDBs recently should consider asking HDB for compensations since there is no market subsidies to their new HDB flats anymore!

Oppo should go to parliament and ask Marbroky what he is going to do about this injustice! If PAP is not going to do anything about it, it only goes to show that this much touted market subsidies for newly bought HDBs by Singaporeans is a bloody hoax!

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
like old fart says, you enter the market Eyes Big Big,,,,, we promise you market subsidy at time of booking, no guarantee market will not fall,,, you can forfeit your deposit and queue again lor,,,,

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
Minister for Defence, potential DPM and MP for Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC Mr Teo Chee Hean, pay him a visit and tell him your concerns.

i1u12

Alfrescian
Loyal
like old fart says, you enter the market Eyes Big Big,,,,, we promise you market subsidy at time of booking, no guarantee market will not fall,,, you can forfeit your deposit and queue again lor,,,,

So govt subsidy for HDB flat is not true leh!

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
for the time being,,,,, subsidy for punggol flats not really true or untrue due to unforseen market movements,,, but you can guarantee that the MND will look into it when they can,,,,however you can trust the govt to do the best for you,,,,, but remember no free lunch, caveat emptor,,,,

and also please be reminded that not only Punggol new flats will not be likely to enjoy the subsidies due to HDB resale price free fall, places like Yishun, Boon Keng, Sembawang where new 4-rm 81sqm flats are going at 200+K no guarantees too.... better you guys go for the studio, 2 room flats because there is no precedent of what price it commands....

good luck

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for the time being,,,,, subsidy for punggol flats not really true or untrue due to unforseen market movements,,, but you can guarantee that the MND will look into it when they can,,,,however you can trust the govt to do the best for you,,,,, but remember no free lunch, caveat emptor,,,,

and also please be reminded that not only Punggol new flats will not be likely to enjoy the subsidies due to HDB resale price free fall, places like Yishun, Boon Keng, Sembawang where new 4-rm 81sqm flats are going at 200+K no guarantees too.... better you guys go for the studio, 2 room flats because there is no precedent of what price it commands....

good luck

I was wondering where is the Market Subsidy at this point of time?.

Prices will even drop further more as more get retrenched during this bad times and the number of defaulters increase on the loans.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal

But you won't have this problem if HDB is using cost subsidy...

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Punggol 5rm flats selling for 300k++...

Please loh, it is not even near the city centre, how come can get bloated to such price range...

I marvel at how Marlboro Tan and his protege Graze Fu did their maths sia...

Really want to milk Sporeans dry har???

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Punggol 5rm flats selling for 300k++...

Please loh, it is not even near the city centre, how come can get bloated to such price range...

I marvel at how Marlboro Tan and his protege Graze Fu did their maths sia...

Really want to milk Sporeans dry har???

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

ya bro i agree with you. I think they purposely increase the resales price so that their new flat can fetch higher price mah. I stay Jurong west, 12yrs ago we buy our 4rm at 80k plus, now near Jurong Point new 4rm flat cost 200k plus.Some bro might say so many yrs ago but compare to the salary now and material cost margin increase is abt 20% onli but hdb flat increase is abt 120% leh. We must really find a way to ask them to control the price now otherwise next time our kids have to buy at over 500k for a 4rm flat.