• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Forummer

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes Master :biggrin:

so you are the clone of thugsin - the thai gangster chief !

狗屁unker , got kang tao for you :wink:

wmdxzo.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
every new forummer is now kopi.....hahahahaha!!!!

We all can see the toilet bowl water dripping from your hair and the end of your nose.
And a piece of turd stuck behind your right ear and tissue at your left ear from your trying to sing muckjulla stinkapura with your head below waterline of unflushed public toilet bowl

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all can see the toilet bowl water dripping from your hair and the end of your nose.
And a piece of turd stuck behind your right ear and tissue at your left ear from your trying to sing muckjulla stinkapura with your head below waterline of unflushed public toilet bowl
You and your toilet bowl.....sian!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Of course Lah stupid monkey! Thugsin contributes nothing but stupid zap pings!all big bullies. I will take you on with all my resources! Now go and kiss your boss ass! Phua!

my boss is Leongsam, who is yours?

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow....The once well mannered Kopisai now curse and swear....hahaha... how times have changed...:biggrin:

of course...you have to fight these evil people
they should not be allowed to control the lives of the innocents
they should not be allowed to bully people with impunity
they are the motherfuckers in this forum - forming powerful alliance, groups and gangs
who chose their target and eliminate them!!!....fucking cowards!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
of course...you have to fight these evil people
they should not be allowed to control the lives of the innocents
they should not be allowed to bully people with impunity
they are the motherfuckers in this forum - forming powerful alliance, groups and gangs
who chose their target and eliminate them!!!....fucking cowards!!!
arent u a gang together with Fishycbye and others....u are contradicting yourself :biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
arent u a gang together with Fishycbye and others....u are contradicting yourself :biggrin:

you are a total sell out
idiot and a clown...

i have already explained everything in Battlestar Galactica
fucking monkey go and read about this scheming MBSSLUTS!!!!!!!!!!

you got no brains to think for yourself...you deserved to be brain fucked!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Year of the Wooden Horse will bring plenty of horse shit to the following cyberbullies...

1.Jw5
2.Thugsin
3.Joetys
4.IHP
5.Eastjossstickslickwhitecandlewax
6.BKT
7.Ah Meng
8.Donor
9.Cufflinks
10.Lordkrishna
11. chonburifc
12 wikiphile
13. teamdrifter

and last but not least

MBSSLSUTS AND ALL HIS HENCHMEN
Now all together!!! H U A T !!!!!!!!!!! H O R S E S H I T TO ALL OF THESE CYBERBULLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!