• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

new erp Gantry at PIE (Westbound) b4 Eunos Link

blythec

Alfrescian
Loyal
New ERP Gantry at PIE (West Bound) before Eunos Link
The LTA has also reviewed the traffic conditions along PIE (West Bound) before Eunos Link and will be implementing ERP from 7am to 8am, as traffic speeds have fallen below the threshold levels. The ERP rates are as shown. Please refer to Annex A for the location of the new gantry.

PIE (West Bound) before Eunos Link

Time period
Starting ERP Rates* w.e.f.
3 November 2008

7.00 – 7.30am
$2.00

7.30 – 8.00am
$1.00

I just drove pass the above ERP gantry this morning at 7:38 and I took a look at my odometer : 80 Km/h. What the fuck LTA are saying that the traffic speeds has fallen below their threshold level? Is the LTA officials sleeping when conducting survey of the traffic? It's not just only today but for a month already I have been driving on PIE westbound and experiencing smooth traffic.

It shows that they are really hard up for revenue. And to add oil to fire, the earlier you leave home, the more you have to pay.