• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Burglary Tactic! Sticking Fluorescent Sticker On Your Mailbox As Marking To Break-In At Night. Comment: I Saw At Residential Area Too!

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
New Burglary Tactic! Sticking Fluorescent Sticker On Your Mailbox As Marking To Break-In At Night. Comment: I Saw At Residential Area Too!
redchili21.my
mailbox-758x397.png

If you found your mailbox with a Fluorescent Sticker then you should stay alert.
A netizen, Evonne took social media to remind public that if you find any Fluorescent Sticker on your mailbox or wall then you should be extra careful, as this may be the new burglary tactic!

IMG_6607.jpg

IMG_6608.jpg

The post read:​

Everyone, please take note of your front gate/wall/mailbox, as this is their new burglary tactic! They stick a Fluorescent Sticker / glow in the dark sticker will be the marking which house to break in at night.

Yesterday, afternoon around 3-5pm. 2 Indians, a man and a woman riding on a motorcycle stopped by my parents in law’s house. Then the dog can be heard barking at them. They just stopped for a while then went off. I believed they were sticking the fluorescent sticker.

71oY-3TuhYL._AC_SL1200_.jpg
Credit : amazon

This morning, our Malay and Indian neighbours told us their mailbox are with a stickers too. Then one of the neighbour told us, he read online about the new burglary tactic and asked us to be aware!

Not all the house with this stickers, but normally like few doors away with a sticker. Then we check few houses nearby. 3 houses is with this stickers.
Please be aware, i rather believe it’s true and stay alert!

IMG_6619-1.jpg

▼ Q: Why they want to stick on the sticker?

Post author : So night time they can break in the house.

Q: Do you mean those house are their target?

Post author : Yes, they did the marking. So they can break in at night.

%E4%B8%BA%E4%BB%80%E4%B9%88.png

fb229ad9a4a9e673.jpg
Credit: nur

▼ According to the post author, this is their new tactic and probably when realised someone knew it they will come up with new tactic. Reason being, they did the marking after observing your house condition like how many people in the household and so on.

%E7%9C%8B%E5%A4%9A%E4%B8%8D%E5%A4%9A%E4%BA%BA.png

▼ Q: Will it be the marking for houses that paid management fees?

Post author: No security guard and residential management here.

IMG_6620.png

06-posts-junho2018-residencial-800x445-1.jpg
Credit :jaenoticia

▼ Some netizen who staying nearby said they realised a few houses are with the stickers and they already lodged a police report and police do patrolling more often.

Post author replied and said she heard the tickers come with different colour red, yellow and green.

%E9%99%84%E8%BF%91%E4%B9%9F%E6%9C%89.png

IMG_6617.png

IMG_6618-1Corrected-1.jpg
▼ Please be aware, everyone! Thanks post author for sharing!
%E5%B0%8F%E5%BF%83.png

IMG_6612.png
Info via:Evonne / Facebook

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@Devil Within coming to fuck your mother and dog....

LOL!... As expected from a retarded commiecunts. I only fuck your mother, wife, and daughter lah. LOL!....

Only in commiecunt CCP country. No wonder your mother, wife, and daughter beg me to fuck them deep deep. LOL!...

唐山打人案哄動全國公安被迫迅速破案!上海北京同日兩宗斬殺案卻被冷處理!網民嘲笑國內男人打鷄血反美日現實則如鵪鶉屁都不敢放!吳亦凡命不久矣…​