• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New BTO flats launched. No logic in pricing .....

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
The yardstick HBD goes by in pricing is Threshold of Pain. And they reckon the threshold of for the 3 room is $91,000. Logic be damned.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 room flat : $10,000

3 room flat : $91,000

Eight times difference in price but by per square feet, only 2 times the size.:confused:

Small is beautiful. Internal Floor Area of 36 sqm. Worse than Hong Kong!
Can only fit sofa bed. LOL!

typical1.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Small is beautiful. Internal Floor Area of 36 sqm. Worse than Hong Kong!
Can only fit sofa bed. LOL!

typical1.gif

I think you need a sofa+bed hybrid... you can't have space for both. It'll be the same place for you to watch tv, sleep and fuck.

To add insult to injury, a chunk of space has been taken up by a silly bomb shelter.

On the flip side, I would say that a small flat is okay for people who are seldom at home or constantly going overseas. A small flat is also easier to clean.

However, if you're going to degrade yourself this way, get one of those mini size condo units. At least you get a swanky address and you aren't giving money directly to HDB.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No Bro, what I meant is, there must be rules and regulations, where once you are granted, you cannot this, cannot that, if not, there will be a penalty fee or something.....etc there must be certain terms and conditions applied.

There is no free lunch......

I dont think there lot of regulation after pruchase.
Before buying HDB will check your yearly household income for last 2 year. If fall below eg. $20k per year and CPF account money is low. Mostly they will qualify for $70k grant. That mean if 2 room price is $100k they only need to pay $30k after grant.
After owning it, become just like any HDB owner,. They can sell/upgrade. But will not get 2nd chance of $70k grant anymore. Just like other 3/4/5 room owner only getting one time grant but for 2 room they get bigger grant. That is the only different.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is there any logic in the screwing in the tiewing and in the kanning of Stinkaporeans?

Is there any logic in the stinkies in voting and voting and voting yet again for their own tiewing and their own kanning and their own fucking?

LET THE FUCKING THE TIEWING AND THE KANNING CONTINUE ON AND ON AS SO DECIDED BY STINKIES OWN LACK OF BALLS.
NO FUCKING LOGIC TO THAT

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you need a sofa+bed hybrid... you can't have space for both. It'll be the same place for you to watch tv, sleep and fuck.

To add insult to injury, a chunk of space has been taken up by a silly bomb shelter.

On the flip side, I would say that a small flat is okay for people who are seldom at home or constantly going overseas. A small flat is also easier to clean.

However, if you're going to degrade yourself this way, get one of those mini size condo units. At least you get a swanky address and you aren't giving money directly to HDB.

Not often that you can boost that you fuck in the bed, lounge, kitchen and toilet all at the same time. :biggrin:

Small house are harder to clean, there are so many things in the way that you need to clear first before cleaning.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont think there lot of regulation after pruchase.
Before buying HDB will check your yearly household income for last 2 year. If fall below eg. $20k per year and CPF account money is low. Mostly they will qualify for $70k grant. That mean if 2 room price is $100k they only need to pay $30k after grant.
After owning it, become just like any HDB owner,. They can sell/upgrade. But will not get 2nd chance of $70k grant anymore. Just like other 3/4/5 room owner only getting one time grant but for 2 room they get bigger grant. That is the only different.

Agree.

However, I just cannot fathom the big nett price differential of 9 times the cost between a 2 room and a 3 room flat in relations to the sizes of the flats (10k viz-a-vis 90k) not to mention those applying for 4 or 5 rooms. It is indeed hard for ordinary citizens here.:o

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haha...I still go on dates, so what do you think? Seriously, all these Serina Wees and Cecilia Sues got nothing on me :wink:

Entering MILF era, I feel like a small apartment might be good for me, and can free up some cash for early retirement, especially after that Cow mentioned that our HDBs are worthless...not the asset that that the powers-that-be always claimed them to be. Assholes!

so......

when is Tuayapeh gonna have a chance to have you for lunch?

ive been told i have a very long and agile tongue...... *evilgrins*

:biggrin:

Last edited:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stay in tents at East Coast Park. Rent free. Can use free wifi from the cafes. Only thing is must run fast fast when see park ranger.

Last edited:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A very smart way to get more money into Singapore Sovereign funds.
All Singaporeans will benefit from this wise move by the PAP

This is infuriating to say the least !:mad:

The price of the HDB flats is set so high that the CPF of ordinary citizens have nothing much for our retirement !:mad: