• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Neo Gim Huah Wife Wants to file for divorce after slapping incident

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Neo did all sinkies a huge favour by slapping him and going to jail on their behalf. When Neo comes out, he will have the pick of the ladies who are attracted by his bravery and valour!

When he comes out he will be gay :wink: those inmates will Have a " good time " with him :wink:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neo did all sinkies a huge favour by slapping him and going to jail on their behalf. When Neo comes out, he will have the pick of the ladies who are attracted by his bravery and valour!

But his wife no see his bravery and valour leh. She sees only a coward who can slap a kid and ran away! All ladies will be aghast with such a behavior!

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
I cannot agree more.
all ladies will be aghast by neo's actions.
I just have to look at their post here to know you are correct. :biggrin:

But his wife no see his bravery and valour leh. She sees only a coward who can slap a kid and ran away! All ladies will be aghast with such a behavior!

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
you should be more worry about how anus yee has become a political tools for the SDP

I'm worry about people who praise a man of "slapping a 16-yrs old boy" and "run-off like kid" (seen in YouTube) as HERO.
Our beloved LKY could be awaken from his grave.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear brothers and sister,

Neo Gim Huah wife is very upset with this slapping incident and she cannot believe his stupidity.

It is the laughing topic in Neo and his wife family.

His wife is threatening to divorce him.

Neo Gim Huah is very anxious and he wants to win his wife heart before going to jail. Both of them had very fierce quarrel on mother's day.

No women will wanna share their life with a ball-less coward..

After this incident, many girls will want to be the girlfriend of Amos Yee...If this is the way he is trying to get a gf, or many gfs, then he is not only highly intelligent but also shrewd.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
question :
was there a reward elsewhere for doing what he did for which his wife and children will share in????????????

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
and you believe everything that was posted in this forum?

someone even swear that there was a reply cable from the pope. :biggrin:

Serve him right... Own wife cannot control liao still wanna teach others ppl son :biggrin:

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
you should be more worry about how anus yee has become a political tools for the SDP

I don't care whether he or anyone else is a political tool of PAP, SDP, WP etc.
I care about fairness and justice in our society.
The fairness and justice are not only to talk, but have to be seen by public.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good morning brothers and sisters

Fish mongers know that Neo Gim Huah likes to eat batang fish curry.
so yesterday when Neo wife went to the market and fish monger wanted to sell batang fish to Neo wife.
neo wife replied that Neo Gim Huah can eat curry rice very soon and dont need to eat batang fish curry anymore.
what a silly couple who have been brainwashed by PAP

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

his wife was furious and jealous that instead of piak piaking her buttocks during coitus he would rather save the energy and passion for slapping and thereby doing bdsm on a gay boy.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Justice is when one breaks the law, one gets punish for it.

and which part of that is not seen by the public?

I don't care whether he or anyone else is a political tool of PAP, SDP, WP etc.
I care about fairness and justice in our society.
The fairness and justice are not only to talk, but have to be seen by public.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Neo Gim Huah neighbors all know that Neo Gim Huah is violent.
There have been several ocassions that Neo Gim Huah had heated arguments and quarrels with his wife and he slapped his wife.
Neo Gim Huah wife had to run out from the house to the nearest food court.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Do u also believe this? :biggrin:

good morning brothers and sisters

Fish mongers know that Neo Gim Huah likes to eat batang fish curry.
so yesterday when Neo wife went to the market and fish monger wanted to sell batang fish to Neo wife.
neo wife replied that Neo Gim Huah can eat curry rice very soon and dont need to eat batang fish curry anymore.
what a silly couple who have been brainwashed by PAP

Serve him right... Own wife cannot control liao still wanna teach others ppl son :biggrin: