• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nelson Yau is now COL (NS)!

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like it wasn't a sudden resignation then, with everything prepared. Just that he served notice for 3 months quietly. Officers have to give 3 months, and I think his 3 months was due.

tititata

Alfrescian
Loyal
He pursed his lips during the hangover. From his sad face, it seems he is leaving for some good reasons and not forced out due to some scandals or such. Otherwise no bigger shots will be present during the ceremony.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He pursed his lips during the hangover. From his sad face, it seems he is leaving for some good reasons and not forced out due to some scandals or such. Otherwise no bigger shots will be present during the ceremony.

How coincidental to see your post after a long absence. :biggrin:

Tititata tititata but this will be the outcome ok? :biggrin:

12427345310.jpg

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I venture a guess he might have gotten Aids from a Stephanie myo539 Chia blowjob. Only when when you are a certified bona fide MIW are you immune from this killer disease.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
I venture a guess he might have gotten Aids from a Stephanie myo539 Chia blowjob. Only when when you are a certified bona fide MIW are you immune from this killer disease.

Nobody can come up with such a stupid guess except a pariah!

You seemed to have privy information that he got AIDS from your mother or father? And you a product of that illicit liaison?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody can come up with such a stupid guess except a pariah!

You seemed to have privy information that he got AIDS from your mother or father? And you a product of that illicit liaison?

I actually agree with you. This debonerman is one worthless waste of space when he was already born into the world and having to pollute it with his putrid presence. I believe that he was born from an asshole instead of the birth canal hence his stench.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I actually agree with you. This debonerman is one worthless waste of space when he was already born into the world and having to pollute it with his putrid presence. I believe that he was born from an asshole instead of the birth canal hence his stench.

Dumbfuck Jah, now perhaps I have a case to sue you for plagiarism. Be more original will ya? Now please don't go into the equivalent of stuttering spasms when you type. Dumbfuck!:wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: