• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Neighbours

Maximuz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got into an argument with neighbours above me due to floor thumpings at odd hours (2, 4, 6 am). Long story short, mata came and etc, but afterwards we had a conciliatory chat and the neighbours said the mata (who spoke to them first, because they made the call) advised them to never entertain neighbourly disputes and to direct everything to HDB counselors instead.

Personally, I find it dispiriting that neighbours aren't supposed to work things out on a human level. It's disheartening that the mata line is that people can't work trivial shit out between themselves. How about if my friend makes fucking annoying sounds when he's eating, is there a national body I can direct my displeasure to?

Anyway, just thought I might share something authentic.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That's Singapore for you EVERYTHING is supposed to be taken care of by the authorities.

Singaporeans just love this system of demanding that authorities be involved with just about everything that displeases them. Just go take a look at STOMP and you'll see page after page of requests asking "what is the government doing about this?".

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think all Sinkies children enlisted for NS should be attached to Police force. Let their own children be in MIB shoes.