• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

neighbourhood students are "lousy, stupid and wayward brats"

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 12 Mar, 2009 10:23
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Friend's sis says neighbourhood students are "lousy, stupid and wayward brats"

A STOMPer, who attends a neighbourhood secondary school, says that his friend's sister has gravely offended him and many others by openly insulting and demeaning government school students.

The conversation between the STOMPer and his friend’s sister got heated during an online instant messaging session.

According to him, the argument had started when the other party accused him of leading her brother astray.

The girl had then insulted students from neighbourhood schools by stating that "worms" were being nurtured in these schools. She also described them to be "lousy, stupid students, and wayward brats".

Hoping to highlight this shocking discrimination against neighbourhood school students, the STOMPer says:

“I have been wrongly excused by my friend’s sister for leading her brother astray.

“I feel that my dignity has been offended and I decided to share this with everyone on internet. She feels that I had led her brother astray because I attend a neighbourhood school.

“Furthermore, the government has also been dragged into the conversation and was insulted for nurturing worms instead of intelligent people.

“The purpose of sharing this is to tell people that neighbourhood school students can achieve better results than students from reputable schools if they are willing to work hard.

“I feel offended that such discrimination still exists in Singaporean society. This makes the younger generations from neighbourhood schools feel inferior in their studies.

“We should do something to tell younger generations not to feel inferior in their studies and to work hard to achieve better grades.”

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

jw5

Loyal
Stupid, maybe not.
Lousy and wayward, definitely.
Applies to all kids these days, not just from neighbourhood schools.

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont suppose they are necessarily far worse than the supposedly bright uni students who run around naked in the middle of the night?

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted on 12 Mar, 2009 10:23
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Friend's sis says neighbourhood students are "lousy, stupid and wayward brats"

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

What terrible and disgusting cmi england coming from a girl who is trying to impress that she comes from a better schooling environment. :eek:

She thinks she is high grade diamond but little does she realise she is nothing but the rejected residue from producing new water. :rolleyes:

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro jw5... kids are bright but in a stupid way... i totally agree with lousy and wayward...

Stupid, maybe not.
Lousy and wayward, definitely.
Applies to all kids these days, not just from neighbourhood schools.

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parent, Living environment, Society and lastly.... government FAULT.... each factors dependant on one another......

lexus3rx

I am not surprise at all to hear this. My so call upper class friend tried so hard to get his son into a so call elite school in Barker Road but couldn't and end up having the kid in the associated International branch.

He was so proud and made a comment that put everyone off during this year's CNY gathering. Let me quote his word which to date still remains clearly in my mind...

"You know, I got my son into AxS International and the school fee is a few hundred dollars. Its totally worth it, because when he grows up, he will make an amount equivalent to what the school fees we had paid. Those neighbourhood school which school fees only cost like $10, parents that send their kids there doesn't realise thats what their kids are going to earn next time."

One of my friend than asked him what does he meant, and wanted him to elaborate more.

"It means, now that I have my son in this school which we are paying several hundreds a moth for his school fees, he will be able to make lets say $20,000 a month next time. Those in neighbourhood school which the school fees is only $10 a month, their kids will end up earning only....minus 1 zero means $2,000, get it?"

MY GOD!!!, Everyone of us were all stunt by his reply!

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not even by-product, siong man:wink:

I stand corrected. Perhaps could be used as fertiliser for this flowering plant? :smile:

kew150.jpg

The huge crimson-coloured plant -
known as Amorphophallus titanum -
is said to smell of a mixture of
excrement and rotting flesh.​

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm, this girl from a "good school" can't even write in proper English.

"Paysome. Rather to."

She should suck my cock (I'm from ACS) to gain the divine English wisdom from my holy phallus. By then, she'd be able to write some poetry too, and she will thank me for it.

This cunt is a disgrace and a joke. I think she went to the wrong school, obviously from her way of writing that clearly evidenced mental retardation she belongs to MINDS, no insult to her genuinely worse-off peers there.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, if she thinks if neighbourhood students are all of that, then why don't she consider the fact that some of us are actually studying overseas in good universities?

I think its all about perspectives and how one is brought up, with what type of attitude. Clearly I think she's been living in a bubble for a while now. Sad really.

bekindtonaimals

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can't be bothered with these egoistic brats from so-called elite schools... the bubbles have burst... even a good degree is of no guarantee in the job markets....