• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nehs overtakes Tiongs as worst air-polluters!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whilst here in Singapore, we only are concerned when the slash and burn farmers in Indonesia prepare their land for new crops once a year, India and China have to deal with air pollution everyday! (So-called progress!) With rapid industrialisation and urbanization growth, these two countries top the planet as the worst air pollution emitters, Bloomberg report below says that India now surpasses China as the world's worst air polluter! At this time, I understand India is the world's biggest market for motorcycles! Holy-shit! I hope they start to outlaw two-stroke motorcycle from the streets, those little engines are big-time polluters! USA banned them in the 70s when the word "smog" became associated with city-living. The rest of the world should take heed and follow!

Cheers!

http://www.thanhniennews.com/world/...sed-chinas-in-2015-greenpeace-says-59602.html

India's smog levels surpassed China's in 2015, Greenpeace says

Bloomberg
Wednesday, February 24, 2016 16:09

The average Indian faced more particulate pollution than the average Chinese in 2015, the first time on record, Greenpeace India said in a study.
Air pollution levels in India, especially North India, have risen over the past decade, with 2015 being the most polluted year on record, it said in the report after analyzing satellite-based particulate matter measurements. Pollution exposure for the average Chinese peaked in 2011 and has seen dramatic improvement, said Greenpeace.
Concentrations of PM2.5, the fine particles that pose the greatest risk to health, fell 17 percent in China from 2010 to 2015, while in India they rose rose 13 percent, according to Greenpeace. The U.S. experienced a 15 percent decline.
China could serve as an example of how specific measures can help reduce pollution, according to Greenpeace. The world’s second-biggest economy has established a set of targets for improving air quality in key regions and for boosting clean energy use.
China’s national-level efforts have produced improvements along with stricter emission standards for heavy industry and curbs on coal consumption, it said.
Greenpeace advised India to set a deadline for national air quality standards to be met and to create a regional action plan involving the highly polluted areas from the states of Punjab in the north to West Bengal in the east.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their whole life revolves around wastes. They even cook using dung as a fuel, and I hear that drinking cow's pee is used as a medical treatment! Fantastic! All of life's necessities can be obtained from the latrine! Very resourceful. We must learn from and tap into their wisdom!

Cheers!

These shit skins not only have skins of shit they are made from shit.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their whole life revolves around wastes. They even cook using dung as a fuel, and I hear that drinking cow's pee is used as a medical treatment! Fantastic! All of life's necessities can be obtained from the latrine! Very resourceful. We must learn from and tap into their wisdom!

Cheers!

Well normal humans aren't made from shit unlike the shit skins.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, Ah Nehs lead the world in recycling usage, green living is in vogue now, that makes them social pacesetters. The whole has a lot to learn from them, the benefits of coconut oil, turmeric, etc. Even in modern day business, look at Mustafa! Marvellous how they keep track of inventory there! Would love to observe their operations on stock-take day!!!

Cheers!

Well normal humans aren't made from shit unlike the shit skins.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, Ah Nehs lead the world in recycling usage, green living is in vogue now, that makes them social pacesetters. The whole has a lot to learn from them, the benefits of coconut oil, turmeric, etc. Even in modern day business, look at Mustafa! Marvellous how they keep track of inventory there! Would love to observe their operations on stock-take day!!!

Cheers!

Good job my fellow chinese dog. Ah nehs are good recyclers.