• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

need help: where to play pool in the East?

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello all, i promised to bring my nephews to play pool. to my horror, all my ex-pool haunts have closed down.

can someone please recommend a place to play pool in the east? near to parkway or eunos?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try goin to the Old Katong Shopping Ctr.. You can play pool there till after midnite.. After that can go for supper at the nearby Joo Chiat..

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hello all, i promised to bring my nephews to play pool. to my horror, all my ex-pool haunts have closed down.

can someone please recommend a place to play pool in the east? near to parkway or eunos?

Now all play pool small table big hole easy game.
Why no going for snooker which is more challenging?
I prefer snooker. Play pool max 3 Q I can clear the ball on table.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya bro...i like snooker too. Nice game.....i learnt it from Steve Davis

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

northeast can?

6 tebing lane, singapore 828835

have both snooker & pool. your nephews can fish for prawn too. if like chicken, there a popeye outlet. there also a couple of seafood restaurants in the neighbourhood.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Snooker is much better to play than pool. It really test your skills for ball positioning and accuracy unlike pool with big lobang on small table. I still prefer to play number balls billard with cards type and some $ stakes. I only play pool with char bor cos can see them self doggy :biggrin: Once I played with a newly made friend char bor from internet, brought her to pool, she keen but dont know how to play. When she self doggy, I went close behind her and feel like she is in doggy pose...shiok !

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And where are u going to meditate? In the pool? :eek:

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It's the actuaLLy the American pooLs' that caused the demise of the snooker game..rem how Steve Davis took up
professionaL pooLpLay during the craze of A pooLs ?..but at Last, not even he can take on the Likes' of
Reyes, Bustamantae and aLL.
Used to pLay 3 baLLs,4 baLLs, and even skittLes' for that matter.Now no one cares.Each cLub or Pub now owns
at Least a pooL tabLe.Snooker is bygone, i presume.:cool:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

East side, Bedok, Tampainese or Paris ris wild wild wet, or just pop into any chalet in Pasir ris for a free dip.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I noticed there is one along Middle Rd which continues to puzzle me. Being on the ground level and with the high rental, how to survive? This Middle Rd joint should be about 4000 sq ft. Assuming $8 psf, not easy to survive. Even KTVs and HFJs are finding it tough.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok thanks i'll go check it out.

haven't been there is ages... last i remembered there were ah beng scammers selling speakers from vans in the carpark. as well as some uncles selling durians (not scam! the durians were goood....) near the lift.