• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

need advise please help..

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
my colleague posted some rude comments about me on Facebook, the company has already disciplined her.

But I am not satisfied.

Can I sue her for slanderous and defamation comments about me she posted on her FB acc.?

What is a letter of 'demand'

Tks in advance for any advise..

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my colleague posted some rude comments about me on Facebook, the company has already disciplined her.

But I am not satisfied.

Can I sue her for slanderous and defamation comments about me she posted on her FB acc.?

wont you be better off consulting a lawyer if you would like to sue?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But I am not satisfied.

Why don't do what Lionex de su sa did, make a police report?? why come here??

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

But I am not satisfied.

Should be "Need ADVICE...".

and "Thanks in advance for any ADVICE..".

"Advise" is a verb.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Post her pics here; for some initiaL comments by our paneL of experts is better..:smile:

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

But I am not satisfied.

What outcome are you looking for in suing her?

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you are a nobody, hardly has any reputation, what do you suffered from the alleged defamation?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I am not satisfied. Can I sue her for slanderous and defamation comments about me she posted on her FB acc.?

You are one petty fella... you will end up getting screwed by the lawyer instead.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal

But I am not satisfied.

Forgive is better than revenge. She has already suffered for her actions.

You will be happier in the long run.

得饶人处且饶人, 退一步海阔天空!!

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But I am not satisfied.

complain to your company's big boss lah................say if he doesn't fire the girl................you'll resign..................