• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need advice regarding blood pressure

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Either that or eat more vegetables as Tonychat will yell at you for not doing!:biggrin:

Tonychat has the solution for Sam, be it to lower or increase blood pressure.

To lower BP, follow he will ask you to be a vegan like him.

To increase BP, he will teach you where to go whoring in Bangkok.

jw5

Loyal
Matronly nurses have more experience, and are less likely to fuck than some young rookie nurse fresh out of nursing school.

yeah, yeah, that's true....................... hehehehehe...................... :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

An innovative Tonychat indeed :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You coming to the forum to ask for medical advice? :eek::biggrin:

What I hear is that the mercury manometer instrument used by the doctor is usually more accurate.
Best thing is to go back to the doctor and ask him what next. :p

This is one of the best forums regarding health issues because it is full of old farts who are extremely knowledgeable based on first hand experience.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

There are millions of vegan Ah Nehs with high blood pressure and clogged arteries.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This is one of the best forums regarding health issues because it is full of old farts who are extremely knowledgeable based on first hand experience.

These old farts will prescribe you rubbish advice that will kill u faster :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
3 pages in less than an hour and on Christmas Eve too. Not bad for a forum tucked away in a small corner of cyberspace. :biggrin:

petebike

Alfrescian
Loyal
sam, there is alot of reason that causes HP to shoot up temporary...
so long it isnt for long period...there isnt any casue for concern,
if you are worried, just go see another doctor. :wink:

Went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago and my blood pressure was 150/100. Doc told me that I had to get it down or he'd have to prescribe medication.

Monitored by blood pressure at home for the last 10 days. It has never gone above 120/75. The Omron bp monitor I'm using has been calibrated and is accurate.

What should I do? Any doctors in the house?

petebike

Alfrescian
Loyal
could have been more... but for some sinkies on singnet who couldnt login for some reasons.. login via singsupplies didnt help too :(

3 pages in less than an hour and on Christmas Eve too. Not bad for a forum tucked away in a small corner of cyberspace. :biggrin:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cycle 350 km per week. I'm 60kg and you can count my ribs. I can't possibly do anymore exercise. I'd die of exhaustion.:p Food in NZ isn't salty either.. no MSG and very little sodium as there is no unhealthy hawker stuff here. Hardly eat red meat... mainly fish.

Probably need to join the tonychat vegan club. There I've said it myself before he butts in.

I would like to join you in New Zealand cycle 350 to 400/km week!
And eat more fish and veg!!

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's the sad state of affairs in SG...working FULL day on the eve of X'mas...why do you think we are here?

Do you think we really give a toss about your BP? :p

jw5

Loyal

Add in the mental instability, financial instability, constant bickering and whining, politicking, bitching, disrupting, cursing and swearing, etc and you are still better off going back to the doctor and getting his adviCe. :p

Oh, and you are mistaken if you think the forum is full of old farts, most of the "old farts" are younger than you, i.e. below 50. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Add in the mental instability, financial instability, constant bickering and whining, politicking, bitching, disrupting, cursing and swearing, etc and you are still better off going back to the doctor and getting his adviCe. :p

Oh, and you are mistaken if you think the forum is full of old farts, most of the "old farts" are younger than you, i.e. below 50. :biggrin:

This forum is the epitome of an "inclusive" society.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This contradicts the latest guidelines which you posted earlier. :confused:

Fighting with the wife is extremely dangerous even in the absence of any cardiovascular risk.

A friend of mine had a fight with his wife and ended up $2 million poorer.

If wife is the cause of your HBP, then you've a solution already. Kill her.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago and my blood pressure was 150/100. Doc told me that I had to get it down or he'd have to prescribe medication.

Monitored by blood pressure at home for the last 10 days. It has never gone above 120/75. The Omron bp monitor I'm using has been calibrated and is accurate.

What should I do? Any doctors in the house?

the 150/100 is it measurement it in the morning immediately after breakfast?