• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need a place to said " I'm Dump"

jw5

Loyal
Never mope, get depressed, do anything foolish or beat yourself up over a woman.

Firstly, there are plenty of them. Secondly, the one you try to cling to may be having a good time with her gfs or new bf. Thirdly, you don't need them, you can always go and have a shower and "beat yourself" while thinking of anyone you want. :biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
fight for what, let her go. that idiot do not know how to appreciate you. NOT WORTH IT.

its time for you to find a younger and fresher mei mei to dote

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro: To console yourself, why don't you consider this episode as a blessing in disguise?

Please remember, the best has yet to come. You are bound to meet someone better in the near future. Go to church or temple. Good hunting ground there.

Don't feel sad. Move on. In the evenings, lots of meimeis waiting for you at the KTVs. You may find someone pleasant and sincere there.

If you are into financial turmoil, it's worse. Relationship problems not life and death, eh?

When 'down' always consider yourself more fortunate than others - those in hospitals, Mandai crematorium, IMH etc.

Hope you feel better after reading all the contributions from concerned bros. Cheers.

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for all your concern.... Good or Bad

I not here to ask for advices......
Just need to let out frustration....

After 8 mths then tell me that i'm not right for her
Willing to change i she goin to give me a chance..

I know i should move on, but on the other hand, wanted to fight for whom i think is goin to be Ms Right..... is that not the case

Askin myself... should i or shouln't i.....
Thurs i will be back, so will decide to ask her out or not on Fiday

I know i going to act like a fool but..... who isn't a fool when Love matter

What am i to do....... (my inner thought)

It takes two hands to clap bro

autoroam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for all advices & concern

After a good night sleep (not so cos only manage to sleep abt 6hrs, but better than 1st night onli 3-4hrs)

Thinks i lack to wooing skill....
and yes it take 2 hands to clap.

Just to go into abit more into the details....
After the 1st few meeting, she told me that she was not ready for relationship cos she didn't know whether can trust men again....

So i take it causal and slow.....
Also mistake on myside, cos i didn't project myself as one that is ready to settle down or start a serious relationship.....

Was planning to tell her in times that i plannin to quit my present job so that i be in Singapore all year intead of alternate month. Also been cutting down on my pub activity cos she not into pub. Among other things that single guy do.

So didn't have a chance to tell her all that. So wanted to meetup with her to tell her what i have planned. And i'm actually ready to settle down.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

After a good night sleep (not so cos only manage to sleep abt 6hrs, but better than 1st night onli 3-4hrs)

Should be "I'm not here to ask for ADVICE.".

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) and take the test.

Your English is bloody atrocious. I'm surprised any girl would want to get involved with someone like yourself who can't communicate properly. It's becoming obvious why many girls prefer "Ang Mohs" nowadays. They're really suave operators in every department.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boss, give chance to the poor man lah...he is really in the dumps...poor fella.Should let him see the video of the aunties quarrelling over the siaokowji!!!!...good for the soul!

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men are supposed to be hunters. You are not thinking like a hunter. Not every hunt is going to be successful. The thrill of the hunt is in the chase. If you are unable to bring down the big game, you shift your focus somewhere else and hone your skills. If you are really starving, I am sure you can go buy some "meat" to satiate your hunger temporarily.

No self-respecting hunter will get depressed after an unsuccessful hunt. They keep on practising and going after the next prey. Learn to treat life as a game and enjoy the experience.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you mean to say "I am DUMB" or "I am DUMPED" ???
I suppose both are correct.

his dump dump dump means ( in the sinkie way if seeing it) he is too stupid ( dump no.1) and now then realise that he is dumped( no.2) by the girl and now for the 3rd dump, he feels stupid and dumped by the girl.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know i should move on, but on the other hand, wanted to fight for whom i think is goin to be Ms Right..... is that not the case

i do not think that you have much experience in attracting woman. The guy he just know, understand woman and attracted her. YOu with her 8 months and you cannot find ways to attract her. Now i think dun come to thailand, pls learn the skill of attractinig women first.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

where got guys love only 1 woman. you are single, you should love a few woman and have a few ms right to choose from. Knn... then come in here feeling sad. pls lah.. your strategy is wrong liao, change your strategy. that girl is smart, she make use of you to keep her company until she get a new guy. you are a sucker.

She is smart and how to apply art of war, so she find a guy as smart as this. So that is the reason lah...

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to quit your job for her? No wonder she wants to dump you? You do not know what is more important!

Some woman just like to play hard to get. Leave her alone but still maintain as friends. Show her that you are enjoying life even without her.

It is better to see the true her now even before you guys are together. It is better to have 10 failed engagements then to have a failed marriage.

Just need a place to shout....
I knw because of my job, i away every 28 days, but i back and on leave for same period.... I'm planning to quit and get another job and pay cut up to 50%. Also planning to renov my place which i am renting out. But all this i have yet to tell her and i'm DUMP....

I'm 3 days away from my leave and back home..... now all mood is gone. What am i suppose to do.

Am planning to quit my job now and arrange for a course which i'm put off for a long time........ also thinking of putting the renov work on hold....

What a year end suprise......
Tks for listening to my nagging :(

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thinks i lack to wooing skill....
and yes it take 2 hands to clap.

Just to go into abit more into the details....
After the 1st few meeting, she told me that she was not ready for relationship cos she didn't know whether can trust men again....

So i take it causal and slow.....
Also mistake on myside, cos i didn't project myself as one that is ready to settle down or start a serious relationship.....

Was planning to tell her in times that i plannin to quit my present job so that i be in Singapore all year intead of alternate month. Also been cutting down on my pub activity cos she not into pub. Among other things that single guy do.

So didn't have a chance to tell her all that. So wanted to meetup with her to tell her what i have planned. And i'm actually ready to settle down.

May I ask a few question. Is this the 1st time you fell in love or think your are dating? Normally the 1st one is the hardest after that more easy.
Please get your self busy and forget about her. Maybe is hard if you really like her. But in long term or 2 year down the road you will be happy to leave her when you meet someone who are better than her.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men are supposed to be hunters. You are not thinking like a hunter. Not every hunt is going to be successful. The thrill of the hunt is in the chase. If you are unable to bring down the big game, you shift your focus somewhere else and hone your skills. If you are really starving, I am sure you can go buy some "meat" to satiate your hunger temporarily.

No self-respecting hunter will get depressed after an unsuccessful hunt. They keep on practising and going after the next prey. Learn to treat life as a game and enjoy the experience.

very sound advice. this guy needs a dating coach.