• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NEA is blessed by GOD. So good, no more Dengue....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to the haze.....NEA can heave a sigh of relief. Dengue mozzies all smoked dead.

No more Dengue.....Hallelujah!

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to the haze.....NEA can heave a sigh of relief. Dengue mozzies all smoked dead.

We are not out of the woods yet, both the haze and dengue :(

469zEEt.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dengue manifests only after 7 days....so if bitten last week, now then one gets the symptoms.

TITW

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not true.. was in hospital this morning. Nurse told me that there were a number of positive dengue cases yesterday and today that they had to report to CDC. But the nurse did say that when the haze was around, the number of dengue cases were less than pre-haze days.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not true.. was in hospital this morning. Nurse told me that there were a number of positive dengue cases yesterday and today that they had to report to CDC. But the nurse did say that when the haze was around, the number of dengue cases were less than pre-haze days.

Dengue manifests only after 7 days....so if bitten last week, now then one gets the symptoms.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

President You Know I don't know heard Vivian KPKB about dengue so the President
asked his men to light up the fire and kill all mosquitoes! So now no more Dengue but
we got HAZE instead alamak!!

President You Know I don't know apologised!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL!!!

I put a bowl of stagnant water and it has been 5 days, still no mosquito larvae. Amen.