• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NDP PBM award

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Er.... shd Sam Boss be awarded with a PBM award this year?

He has been tirelessly working hard to keep his site alive despite PAP annoy him to remove threads they don't like...

Sam the 大将军keep defend his right to exist and finally PAP has to bend or stretch to come half way... my highway or noway....

Then Sam has saved PAP dilemma of housing the infected dormitory workers from the uninfected.... a breakthrough that saved PAP from defeat the bioweapon warfare from US...
.... use cruise ship..... idea from a kaki in his site... well done Sam the boss... @JohnTan What is your assessment...

you shd be awarded a PBM too for pushing this idea to Loong... well done...

你们是 救命重大 为国为民 的大将军

..... now the ball is at Loong feet...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Just like how cattle are branded with the ranch logo to indicate the ranch's ownership and dominion over that creature, the PBM serves the same purpose. Branded with the title of Pu Bor Min after your name.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He has been tirelessly working hard to keep his site alive despite PAP annoy him to remove threads they don't like...

Sam the 大将军keep defend his right to exist and finally PAP has to bend or stretch to come half way... my highway or noway....

Then Sam has saved PAP dilemma of housing the infected dormitory workers from the uninfected.... a breakthrough that saved PAP from defeat the bioweapon warfare from US...
.... use cruise ship..... idea from a kaki in his site... well done Sam the boss... @JohnTan What is your assessment...

你们是 救命重大 为国为民 的大将军

I second that! Just so to be clear, I am not a balls carrier.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
:redface:
IMG_20230725_110849.jpg

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sappork Sam PBM. He has done wonders for burma-sg-batam relations. Give him a pingat orangutan Kalimantan too

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

你们是 救命重大 为国为民 的大将军

I've gotten a PBM years ago.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've gotten a PBM years ago.
For? Can request Loong to add Sam to the list... Sam saves hundreds of liives in a bioweapon warfare crisis that threaten the world and Singapore, and he shd be on the highest PBM award... you reckon and you too...

He is the special guest... VVIP...

For you nothing wrong to get more than one, right?

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For? Can request Loong to add Sam to the list... Sam saves hundreds of liives in a bioweapon warfare crisis that threaten the world and Singapore, and he shd be on the highest PBM award... you reckon and you too...

He is the special guest... VVIP...

For you nothing wrong to get more than one, right?

I've gotten enough awards from the government for public service.