• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

National anthem of shitland shows where they place the southern kelings.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jana_Gana_Mana

If you see the english translation of the anthem you will see that some ethnic groups get an official mention while others are just grouped in a very general manner not worthy of mention.

It also shows that the country is truly a modern creation and couldn't have been united in ancient times.

<big>J</big>ana Gana Mana [SUP][α][/SUP] is the national anthem of India. Written in highly Sanskritised (Tatsama) Bengali

West bangal is part of shitland but the eastern part isn't it's bangalaland.

Here is the english translation of the anthem and if you noticed they mention a few ethnic groups and all of these groups have something in common. They all are from the northern part of india but look at the other ethnic groups like the south indians. They are just grouped into a very big umbrella term.
[h=3]English translation[/h]
Rabindranath Tagore

The following translation (edited in 1950 to replace Sindh with Sindhu as Sindh after partition was allocated to Pakistan), attributed to Tagore, is provided by the Government of India's national portal:[SUP][9][/SUP]
Thou art the ruler of the minds of all people,
Dispenser of India's destiny.
Thy name rouses the hearts of Punjab, Sindh, Gujarat and Maratha,
Of the Dravida and Odisha and Bengal;
It echoes in the hills of the Vindhyas and Himalayas,
mingles in the music of Yamuna and Ganga and is
chanted by the waves of the Indian Ocean.
They pray for thy blessings and sing thy praise.
The saving of all people waits in thy hand,
Thou dispenser of India's destiny.
Victory, victory, victory to thee.

So where are the tamils found in the national anthem? They are known as the dravida. This is like grouping all chinese, koreans, japs, viets, northern thais etc as east asian. You know that doesn't really mean anything as each of these groups are rather distinct so simply calling them east asian is quite a disservice.

Notice how the north indian groups each have a mention like the punjab, sindh, gujarat for example then the rest of the indians are just put into some large grouping and south india has many distinct ethnic groups but the govt of india says fuck it just call them dravida or whatever the fuck that means.

One interesting thing to note is that the ethnic group that gets mentioned first the punjab is located right at the northern most part of india. Part of punjab is in pakistan and muslim btw. It's really a hierachy based on skin color and location of the various ethnic groups in each region of india. You don't see that in the china national anthem. You don't see beijing chinese being placed on top of say cantonese for example.

razzy

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you see the english translation of the anthem you will see that some ethnic groups get an official mention while others are just grouped in a very general manner not worthy of mention.

It also shows that the country is truly a modern creation and couldn't have been united in ancient times.

<big>J</big>ana Gana Mana [SUP][α][/SUP] is the national anthem of India. Written in highly Sanskritised (Tatsama) Bengali

West bangal is part of shitland but the eastern part isn't it's bangalaland.

Here is the english translation of the anthem and if you noticed they mention a few ethnic groups and all of these groups have something in common. They all are from the northern part of india but look at the other ethnic groups like the south indians. They are just grouped into a very big umbrella term.
[h=3]English translation[/h]
Rabindranath Tagore

The following translation (edited in 1950 to replace Sindh with Sindhu as Sindh after partition was allocated to Pakistan), attributed to Tagore, is provided by the Government of India's national portal:[SUP][9][/SUP]

So where are the tamils found in the national anthem? They are known as the dravida. This is like grouping all chinese, koreans, japs, viets, northern thais etc as east asian. You know that doesn't really mean anything as each of these groups are rather distinct so simply calling them east asian is quite a disservice.

Notice how the north indian groups each have a mention like the punjab, sindh, gujarat for example then the rest of the indians are just put into some large grouping and south india has many distinct ethnic groups but the govt of india says fuck it just call them dravida or whatever the fuck that means.

One interesting thing to note is that the ethnic group that gets mentioned first the punjab is located right at the northern most part of india. Part of punjab is in pakistan and muslim btw. It's really a hierachy based on skin color and location of the various ethnic groups in each region of india. You don't see that in the china national anthem. You don't see beijing chinese being placed on top of say cantonese for example.

This Tagore bloke is a Bengali, having limited knowledge of the south. West Bengal claims to have a high literacy rate but remains one of the poorest state in India. They pale in comparison to Kerala State in the south, which remains the state with the highest literacy rate and a state that has produced some very outstanding politicians and political advisers to the Indian prime minister. Even a Punjabi doesn't trust a northerner!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Tagore bloke is a Bengali, having limited knowledge of the south. West Bengal claims to have a high literacy rate but remains one of the poorest state in India. They pale in comparison to Kerala State in the south, which remains the state with the highest literacy rate and a state that has produced some very outstanding politicians and political advisers to the Indian prime minister. Even a Punjabi doesn't trust a northerner!

that's not important. The fact of the matter is these shit skin tamils are treated very badly in india but they somehow don't mind and you notice they don't get treated like this in sg but somehow chinese get blamed for it.

razzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's not important. The fact of the matter is these shit skin tamils are treated very badly in india but they somehow don't mind and you notice they don't get treated like this in sg but somehow chinese get blamed for it.

For that bro, we Singaporeans have to put these Tamils in their place.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kerala state is the home of the Malayalam (Mallu) people. They are not Tamils, but are culturally and linguistically similar to the Tamils.

It's something like a Hokkien vs Teochew thing.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kerala state is the home of the Malayalam (Mallu) people. They are not Tamils, but are culturally and linguistically similar to the Tamils.

It's something like a Hokkien vs Teochew thing.

yes the dravida in which the southerns are classified as are rather distinct there are a number of groups that's why i brought up the east asian analogy but in the national anthem they are all thrown into some generalized grouping that doesn't actually mean anything at all.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What kind of StewPIG national anthem is this?

It is just a listing of the provinces. No aspirations for freedom or democracy or any high values. Just praying this or that, talk of mountains and what not. Fuck I look at the world map can already know this info lah. That's not what a national anthem is for! What kind of people needs someone to be "ruler of [their] minds"? Truly dumbass Ah Nehs!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just imagine if the Americans were to simply sing “Alaska, California, Florida, blah, blah, blah .... Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, ha, ha, ha .... Rocky mountains, yah, yah, yah ...”. How stupid will it sound! The Indian national anthem doesn’t sound stupid to other peoples’ ears only because it is not in English. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;Ksa0Pdt7R10]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksa0Pdt7R10[/video]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Star-Spangled_Banner

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is just a listing of the provinces. No aspirations for freedom or democracy or any high values. Just praying this or that, talk of mountains and what not. Fuck I look at the world map can already know this info lah. That's not what a national anthem is for! What kind of people needs someone to be "ruler of [their] minds"? Truly dumbass Ah Nehs!

You notice only the northern most ethnic groups have a mention buy rest are just grouped into a geographic or generalized manner. The even more curious thing is that tamils don't say anything at all they don't say hey why don't we have a mention at all? They just accept it but the more curious thing is that if let's say it was run by chinese for example suddenly they would feel offended. You ever noticed these shit skins don't say anything at all when they get discriminated by north indians/arabs.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xM0OzWREChs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Very subdue and lampeh lampeh (soft soft) national anthem that lacks a punch and aspirations...

Like tantric music or yoga music, can put one to sleep....

Shows Indians love the music, hills, mountains, river and the seas....

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh lagi cheam.

All come from the small island of England. They split out into all directions of the earth and settle everywhere in the name of colonization.

Paisei to be seen as aggressors, invaders and looters and colonized them they silently call themselves into many nation names.

1. American Whites,

2. Canadian Whites;

3. Australian whites

4. South African whites;

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Angmoh lagi cheam.

All come from the small island of England. They split out into all directions of the earth and settle everywhere in the name of colonization.

Paisei to be seen as aggressors, invaders and looters and colonized them they silently call themselves into many nation names.

1. American Whites,

2. Canadian Whites;

3. Australian whites

4. South African whites;

not all ang moh are englang ppl ok. btw englang ppl are the strongest and most powderful in the UK. They conquered the welsh, scottish, irish ppl too.

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
got meh
you seemed to be having the most inferiority complex leh
everytime have this feeling that people against you
when in fact nobody says anything
think you IMH potential ..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got meh
you seemed to be having the most inferiority complex leh
everytime have this feeling that people against you
when in fact nobody says anything
think you IMH potential ..

when did i mention there were ppl against me?

You see how you try to change it into a personal matter when i have shown how your kind behaves like in sg vs in india.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To me singkieland national anthem is stupid too. Cos i dont understand wat the fuck its about. I dont know Malay. Spore national language is malay and yet majority cant speak it. Can just change it to singlish or not? At least tat locals will understand each other.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just for sheer fun, I will start with the romanised Tamil translation of Sinkieland's national anthem. Muṉṉēṟaṭṭum ciṅkappūr (no count if you don't shake your head as you say/sing it)!

Ciṅkappūr makkaḷ nām
Celvom makiḻvai nōkkiyē
Ciṅkappūriṉ veṟṟitāṉ
Ciṟanta nam nāṭṭamē
Oṉṟiṇaivōm aṉaivarum
Ōṅkiṭum puttuṇarvuṭaṉ
Muḻuṅkuvōm oṉṟittē
Muṉṉēṟaṭṭum ciṅkappūr
Muṉṉēṟaṭṭum ciṅkappūr
Oṉṟiṇaivōm aṉaivarum
Ōṅkiṭum puttuṇarvuṭaṉ
Muḻuṅkuvōm oṉṟittē
Muṉṉēṟaṭṭum ciṅkappūr:
Muṉṉēṟaṭṭum ciṅkappūr!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To me singkieland national anthem is stupid too. Cos i dont understand wat the fuck its about. I dont know Malay. ... ... ...

The buck stops at MOE. Throughout all my school years from kindergarten to JC, not a single teacher bothered to explain the lyrics. In fact there wasn't even Malay lyrics to follow. Just play the pre-recorded song and just let the kids do what comes instinctively - monkey see (hear) monkey do (regurgitate)!

Now there is Google! So here it is:

Come, fellow Singaporeans
Let us progress towards happiness together
May our noble aspiration bring
Singapore success

Come, let us unite
In a new spirit
Together we proclaim
Onward Singapore
Onward Singapore

Come, let us unite
In a new spirit
Together we proclaim
Onward Singapore
Onward Singapore

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The buck stops w old fart n the pap. The anthem itself is meaningful how ever pap will not want the people to know the song when singing as they will realised how much the country n society has gone backwards. The national pledge is already meaningless. The national anthem is meaningless as well.

The buck stops at MOE. Throughout all my school years from kindergarten to JC, not a single teacher bothered to explain the lyrics. In fact there wasn't even Malay lyrics to follow. Just play the pre-recorded song and just let the kids do what comes instinctively - monkey see (hear) monkey do (regurgitate)!

Now there is Google! So here it is:

Come, fellow Singaporeans
Let us progress towards happiness together
May our noble aspiration bring
Singapore success

Come, let us unite
In a new spirit
Together we proclaim
Onward Singapore
Onward Singapore

Come, let us unite
In a new spirit