• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nathaniel Cheong Jun Kang is unhappy that he cannot use his digital IC for IPPT

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Forum: Camp did not allow me to use digital IC for IPPT registration​

PUBLISHED
JUN 8, 2022, 2:00 AM SGT

On Sunday, I was disappointed when I was not allowed to attempt my individual physical proficiency test (IPPT) at Khatib Camp without displaying my physical NRIC.

I was under the impression that the digital IC in the Singpass app could be used to access public services, but this was not the case at this camp.
The staff there said other servicemen had raised the same issue.

The staff also told me that due to safety reasons, my physical IC was needed in case there was an emergency and I required medical assistance while attempting my IPPT.

I had to postpone my IPPT, and feel that administrative hurdles should be minimised so servicemen can serve our nation in the most time-efficient manner possible.

Nathaniel Cheong Jun Kang

Gangster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who did he vote for?

jobsftns-jpg.10634

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same as healthhub app onlee with verlee leemited functions and sold as leeplacement for physical calls koyok.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These are the morons who are okay with having a digital vaccine passport. :biggrin:

Don't worry, I'm sure the wizards at Govtech will implement some local variant of the Mark of the Beast eventually. Maybe next time no need to have a phone, just need to scan your tattoo or implanted microchip. Enjoy your branding, cattle. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same as healthhub app onlee with verlee leemited functions and sold as leeplacement for physical calls koyok.

Why do people even install those stupid apps? All you're doing is sustain a bunch of jiakliaobees who develop/maintain the app (I suspect CECAs might be involved). It clutters up your phone.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do people even install those stupid apps? All you're doing is sustain a bunch of jiakliaobees who develop/maintain the app (I suspect CECAs might be involved). It clutters up your phone.
Still can use for eg
1. Booking Polyclinic appt instead of walkin
2. Checking certain diagnostic leesult before seeing loctor
Other items all can't use :frown:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are the morons who are okay with having a digital vaccine passport. :biggrin:

Don't worry, I'm sure the wizards at Govtech will implement some local variant of the Mark of the Beast eventually. Maybe next time no need to have a phone, just need to scan your tattoo or implanted microchip. Enjoy your branding, cattle. :cool:
Am i right to say that this fellow is confirmed vaccinated?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do they even wanna take IPPT test at all in the first place?