• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NASA scientist says we are alone!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very correct. How many many times scientists have been surprised when they found that life on earth can still exist in extreme conditions that are absolutely fatal to human beings and other animals - in volcanoes, under the deep deep sea, on top of the mountains, in upper atmospheres, and even in contaminated and abandoned nuclear plants. Life is just a mixture of energy forms and chemicals, and when the conditions are right, life begins. For all we know, many intelligent life would have evolved out of a mixture of chemicals and not just only based upon carbon and/or oxygen.:smile:

Life probably do not have to be carbon based also. And that means they can exist is places without oxygen as long as there is energy, life can exist.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I've seen Man in Black all 3 parts and they all pointed out so clearly there're intelligent life here on earth. I am very convinced.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've seen Man in Black all 3 parts and they all pointed out so clearly there're intelligent life here on earth. I am very convinced.

if you've been to a particular restroom cubicle in a bay area university, you would have noticed a spock scribble on a wall. it replies to another scribble above that reads "i'm here a-sitting and shitting, waiting to let go a mexikin." the spock script says "beam me up, scotty! there's no intelligent life here."

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From a terrorized town in Brazil to a close encounter by schoolchildren in Zimbabwe, thousands of people all over the world have seen things in the sky that nobody can explain. These incidents may make you want to believe that we're not the only ones in this universe. The truth is still out there, and here are the Top 10 Mysterious UFO Sightings that should make you want to grab your tinfoil hat.

[video=youtube;R6h0GP7WPAM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6h0GP7WPAM[/video]

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are still billions, if not trillions of planets not yet discovered, so saying that we are alone conclusively is a little too early. However, it is not wrong to say that we have not found any other civilisation yet with our current technology.

[video=youtube;1Eh5BpSnBBw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Eh5BpSnBBw[/video]

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 10 Most MYSTERIOUS UFO Sightings of All Time!

[video=youtube;2Ifs0bPRIPk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ifs0bPRIPk[/video]

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you draw a line from the Earth to the Sun, extend and extrapolate further along that straight line till it intersects the line of the Earth's orbit, that's where it is. I have no proof or evidence of this, it was just raised in a talk-cock session by a group of students sitting around drinking beer at the dormitory one evening and the topic was aliens, flying saucers, where they could have from and other sci-fi stuff. Most other times, we talk about girls, cars, music, typical student crap.

Cheers!

where exactly is exactly on ze opposite side of ze sun? ...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you draw a line from the Earth to the Sun, extend and extrapolate further along that straight line till it intersects the line of the Earth's orbit, that's where it is. I have no proof or evidence of this, it was just raised in a talk-cock session by a group of students sitting around drinking beer at the dormitory one evening and the topic was aliens, flying saucers, where they could have from and other sci-fi stuff. Most other times, we talk about girls, cars, music, typical student crap.

Cheers!

it's not possible unless both planets are perfectly synchronous in the same orbit without a wobble in the orbit. one imperfection in synchronization such as off by 1 nanosecond in the orbit would cause both planets to collide sometime in the future. in fact, planets are formed by orbiting masses colliding and combining with one another. a single planet in a single orbit is an inevitable macro outcome of micro imperfection and other impacting variables. this universe is never perfect to begin with.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm, I don't know about this, nor how it works out. At the time this was discussed, we were all undergrads, and either stoned or drunk. No one was an astronomy or physics major, and this suggestion was never challenged. It was brought up because of alleged UFO sightings, and where they could have come from since during that time, no Earth-like planet (or any planet outside our solar system) was yet discovered, and if ET came from another planet, where is this planet? Some people even suggested that aliens and UFOs come from deep in our oceans.

Cheers!

it's not possible unless both planets are perfectly synchronous in the same orbit without a wobble in the orbit. one imperfection in synchronization such as off by 1 nanosecond in the orbit would cause both planets to collide sometime in the future. in fact, planets are formed by orbiting masses colliding and combining with one another. a single planet in a single orbit is an inevitable macro outcome of micro imperfection and other impacting variables. this universe is never perfect to begin with.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
This NASA scientist should come to Sinkieland and he'll discover that we are ruled by aliens...

...and the island will be populated by aliens from other countries all over the world with their weird cultures, languages, dialects, customs, religious beliefs, etc under a mega project known as PWP 6.9 to screw locals in an experiment of self renewal, also known as ownself check ownself ideology.