• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Narrowing down the Mole in WP CEC............

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys wan to let him/her off?? the mole could be your MP next time...a spineless backstabbing coward

If I were LTK, I definitely won't tell the media I'm going to hunt down the mole, I'll just quietly do it. Where got advertise to the whole world you're trying to catch a spy one?

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
why on earth after GE2011 Eric Tan would announce to the media that he would rightfully or automatically be selected as the NCMP when he jolly well knows it would be the decision of the CEC and not his?
:confused:

no need to be :confused:.... The entire east coast team has already decide to support Eric Tan for the post .... Low Thia Kiang also promis him the post even though the truth of the matter is that LTK cant make any promise since its decide by the CEC ...

but the fact LTK has enougfh clout over the CEC and he did switch his support to Gerald... and he moblised the CEC keep telling the need for leadership renewal is so important

you wan to known who are the 5 that voted for Eric Tan at the meeting???

Eric Tan
Gerald Giam
Glenda Han
Png Eng Huat
Yaw Shin Leong

i confess I still do not know who voted for Huat

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low Thia Kiang also promis him the post even though the truth of the matter is that LTK cant make any promise since its decide by the CEC ...

but the fact LTK has enougfh clout over the CEC and he did switch his support to Gerald... and he moblised the CEC keep telling the need for leadership renewal is so important

you wan to known who are the 5 that voted for Eric Tan at the meeting???

Eric Tan
Gerald Giam
Glenda Han
Png Eng Huat
Yaw Shin Leong

i confess I still do not know who voted for Huat

Sir, you seem to know a lot in WP leh? Could you be the ......? :biggrin:

Last edited:

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The mole is Yaw's wife. He is pissed off with WP leadership for removing his husband from WP. Had he still be MP, they have a good family income of another 16k.

So to spite Low and Slyvia! she leak what her husband has told her, etc to PAP agent and there u go.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTK knows it is a futile game to try to hunt out the mole.
Honesty is the best line of defense. Accountability is the best policy.
The more you try to cover up, the more there will be people who try to expose.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The moles are Tony Leung and Andy Lau. Seriously guys, you watched Wu jian dao (Infernal Affairs) too many times.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The mole is not necessarily someone in the CEC. I would assume that the minutes were documented by the secretary and sent to all the CEC members. From there, anything can happen, the minutes could have been forwarded to other normal members or friends, and from then on it would be out of control, all these could have been done long before Mr Png Eng Huat's statement.

In any case, my best guess to the most likely suspect would be someone who was in the CEC when the meeting took place... but is now no longer a WP member.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what if you manage to nail the mole? It's like dealing with sand that has slipped out of your fingers, the moment has passed, the damage done. Moving forward, WP should be on the alert. Any member can be culpable, especially the ones you least suspect

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what if you manage to nail the mole? It's like dealing with sand that has slipped out of your fingers, the moment has passed, the damage done. Moving forward, WP should be on the alert. Any member can be culpable, especially the ones you least suspect

Agree, especially your last sentence.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree, especially your last sentence.

Based on Hollywood and HK spy movies I watched, the WP "mole" would be a very low-profile person who is friendly with most people, doesn't post a threat to anyone, has access to information (formally or informally), sort of like wallpaper, never attracts attention but yet has some influence on opinions and some people. I don't think he would be someone with a clear axe to grind, like that too obvious liao, easily kena suspect. I'm sure if he's exposed, we will all be so shocked our mouths can't close for two days :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on Hollywood and HK spy movies I watched, the WP "mole" would be a very low-profile person who is friendly with most people, doesn't post a threat to anyone, has access to information (formally or informally), sort of like wallpaper, never attracts attention but yet has some influence on opinions and some people. I don't think he would be someone with a clear axe to grind, like that too obvious liao, easily kena suspect. I'm sure if he's exposed, we will all be so shocked our mouths can't close for two days :biggrin:

I am not boasting, bro. Given the right resources, ID of this mole and other moles can be solved in 24 hrs.

Agree with your assessment but do not rule out moles who behave in a high profile manner. Low and high profile moles have their respective pluses and minuses. Also, do not rule out an entity having both these types. Whoever's paying them have no $$$ problems.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fucks! It's getting closer
Oh mine, she's got a mole but the sand is not in her hand
I have problem moving inward and outward...what a suspense

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with your assessment but do not rule out moles who behave in a high profile manner. Low and high profile moles have their respective pluses and minuses.

Kind of counter-intuitive for "moles" to have high profile right? Wouldn't they attract a lot of attention and therefore increase the risks of exposure?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kind of counter-intuitive for "moles" to have high profile right? Wouldn't they attract a lot of attention and therefore increase the risks of exposure?

Not really bro. Imo, the higher your profile, the more hostile you are towards the PAP and vice versa, NGOs will be attracted to you. You make a great asset to the intel agency then.

Also, being bellicose, you attract a certain category of people into your organisation. Makes monitoring of these chaps much easier for your bosses. Sort of entrapment, eh?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Identifying a mole is easy but the most important thing is to make good use of the mole to play the game back to whoever plants the mole. Make the mole a useful one. :biggrin:

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlikely to be YSL. He has nothing to gain at all and is currently on a very difficult damage repair mode - both personal & public level.

He is currently on the run and I wonder when will his savings run out? Am worry for him - despite what he did.