• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nanbeh old uncle go raw!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah kopiuncle very ze chim ...

scolding ppl 不是东西 ...
icon14.gif

wow u got a very pretty face....hehe

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only animals would fuck without thinking. Whenever I see those idiots passing their herpes to their wives, I really wanna tell them 敢尼南北超鸡白 :mad:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u very funny.who u so unkind.something wrong with you. you must all the old uncles.i know u young.clean.healthy.no cheong type.hapily married got it every nite.some uncles like me no chance to cheong.no money.no income.no nothing. sometimes one meimei needs money.old uncle will give $20 then they go back toilet kopitiam and do business.no cap.no sarong. then show me his kuku with green and yellow pus coming out. so need to help these old uncles lah...why send them tothe bedok cemetery for what.life is precious.maybe you too young lah...nevermind lah. yes lky uno uno uno!!!

Holy fucking sheet!!!!! Seeing another man's penis is gross especially if you're not a gay. Now seeing an infected kuku when you're not a dr. OMG.

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, like real...your "uncle" got money to see pros all the time but no money to see doctor.
Methinks you've been cheated.

einsteinsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you need money for injection, i kopiuncle can spare you $50...enough? Not enough, I can spare you more...but next time wear sarong when you go into those shitholes oka....good!

Don't lie, you just want 'face'. You could could spare people 50 bucks, you won't be a wrinkly, short, smelly old man living in a HDB flat.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow, like real...your "uncle" got money to see pros all the time but no money to see doctor.
Methinks you've been cheated.

nevermind lah. i sit here limkopi and because i can read and a bit more educated, they come to seek my advice.so when this old uncle tells me you got discharges from his kuku and confesses he goes to geylang....aiyah anyone will know he got vd already! so just help himlah. he told me he paid only $20 for a quickie....wearing no sarong. and he said very shiok!

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wish u the best in life, kopiuncle! U deserve better, so keep your $ in your pocket bcos u still need it!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wish u the best in life, kopiuncle! U deserve better, so keep your $ in your pocket bcos u still need it!

kamsiayou kamsiayou very kind and concerned...me okay.enough savings till die.got money for coffin.also coffin not important lah.just cremate and disperse.meanwhile limkopi and singsongtalkcock....many elderly singaporeans are still scavenging the bills and selling tissue papers....where are the free flyer rides for these marginalised singaporeans...fts better !!!

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Nanbeh old uncle go raw!!!

Nanbeh, I drink water from Bedok reservoir everyday,
I demand they change the the reservoir
Change to Tampines reservoir

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
You spastic maggot:oIo:

You should direct him to Bedok Reservoir. Singapore do not need this type of poor, stupid and useless peasant. His place would be better served to be taken by a Foreign Talent.

Long Live Lee Kuan Yew!

WTF u send a sick chicken to take a bath in our drinking water ar? YOU SPASTIC MAGGOT!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You spastic maggot:oIo:

You should direct him to Bedok Reservoir. Singapore do not need this type of poor, stupid and useless peasant. His place would be better served to be taken by a Foreign Talent.

Long Live Lee Kuan Yew!

Long Live Mao Ze Dong!

colossol

Alfrescian
Loyal
i find this kopi uncle very funny.. you so rich ah... spare me some to start business la.. profit i return u . =]]

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i find this kopi uncle very funny.. you so rich ah... spare me some to start business la.. profit i return u . =]]
okay how much you need. i give you to start your business.can only employ singaporean uncles and aunties.no fts! promise?

colossol

Alfrescian
Loyal
okay how much you need. i give you to start your business.can only employ singaporean uncles and aunties.no fts! promise?

i promise i CONFIRM no FTs. but of cuz cannot all auntie and uncle la.. need youth power also.. 40K swee bo. you can afford.?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i promise i CONFIRM no FTs. but of cuz cannot all auntie and uncle la.. need youth power also.. 40K swee bo. you can afford.?
40K ischicken feed.no problems.just give me the details.no bullshit uncle okay.and no cheat oka.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i more scare you cheat me than i cheat you la... i last time lost 28K liao.... =[[ got cheated.

waulau how youkana cheated like that....business is dirty...cyberbusiness is more dirty...so just limkopi singsongtalkcock can lah....good luck!

Inuka

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this morning, one old uncle came and told me he got vd....his lanjeow flowing green discharge...he went to geylang and went into one rat hole with no helmet and got bitten....this old uncle really no scared to die. 2 days later, he felt itch. thismorning, he told me he got green slimydischarge. i told him to go see doctor.he said no money. so i gave him $50.....

nanbeh, all these uncles not scared to die...go raw and eat raw fish, raw rats and raw shitholes....how many of you young people go raw in such a rat infested areas!!!...100% tiok jackpot here....you put your head in ...you feel shiok....few days later, your head discharges shit!!!!.....so better wear raincoat when you go into those shit holes and rat holes....so many holes to to now....everywhere.

this old uncle also told me he went into many holes already.damned sway got this from one vietcong rat hole in geylang!!!...everywhere also got holes...so better be careful!!!if you need money for injection, i kopiuncle can spare you $50...enough? Not enough, I can spare you more...but next time wear sarong when you go into those shitholes oka....good! ...now i limkopi and watch these old uncles one by one limping out of those shitland....quite pathetic!!!..all sex addicts already....hope our lampargahment will take note of this and do something....proliferating holes everywhere...everywhere also god...salons,wellness centres, health centres,every land and every hole.....getting terrible now....but what to do....some holes need to be filled and some dick heads need to let go..otherwise, die lah.....massive chaos. you go raw???
wah....so brave ah!