• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Naming of Bloggers by Minister Yaacob

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Found a good reply on naming of bloggers.
Gov. afraid of online media should know what goes wrong and correct their policies/ actions when people look up for news not at their msm.

Persimon:
12 hours ago
If the public chooses to believe the few "mischievous individuals" or look to them for info instead of you or your long established mainstream media, it should set your alarm bells ringing on THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA, not the few "mischievous individuals".

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
dumbass opposition supporting retards. No use for him to refine policies if stupid alternative media keep making up fake news. No matter what they do will be wrong

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
If MSM want educated and thinking sinkies to trust their news, they should start not covering up of many mistakes done by the Gov.
In fact they should become mouth piece for the people to check and balance the power of the Gov.
If the MSM journalists ask tough questions during the press conference or at ministry briefing, nowhere on the earth should bloggers have chance to influence the public.
Without that kind of quality, people have no choice, but looking for alternative media to dig out many shits underneath the carpet.

Tui Mo!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yogurt is taking no chances as 2016 is near...internet
media is so strong it could bring papaya down from the tree!

This is papaya FEAR!

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
The influence of Internet is giving the ministers many sleepless nights. In the beginning govt approach was to ignore what was posted on the net claiming MSM was still the best source of info.

Later they found it difficult to ignore and they start to talk about engaging the online community. But it was already too late as the online world is overwhelmingly anti establishment.

And when this failed, they start to play the hard ball now.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bloggers and Facebookers already have their identities published for all to see.

Wanna impress me Yaacob? Name me, you asshole. :cool:

:kma:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In reference to the above, I humbly wish to state that parading a prisoner around in chains ala Judas Ben Hur is not successful in getting the desired results that the "Captains of Lives" hoped for.

Instead it makes the prisoners more angry with the system.

Threatening on-line people will also back-fire.

The Minister ought to know the dangerous path that he has embarked upon for it will lead to the doom of his party.

A drowning person will even clutch straws to survive but in reality such a manuovre is always DOOMED to FAIL.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bloggers and Facebookers already have their identities published for all to see.

Wanna impress me Yaacob? Name me, you asshole. :cool:

:kma:

Those maggots and cockroaches in white talk fucking rubbish as they do all the fucking time.

Dont bother with those PAP thugs

JUST VOTE EVERYONE OF THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS OUT IN 2016