• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

name those Shop/Company that Con you before here!!Warning to fellow Samster

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All

There is so many unreliable and cheater company/shop in Singapore. As a form of warning, maybe we should share our experience on how to deal with them.

My case as below:

We book 6 free&easy package from a travel agency in the west side of the country. To cut the story short, the trip is delay as there is thunder raining and the flight is cancel. We call the company for refund since it is cancel by the airline. We even allowed them to penalty us on the hotel room even its not our fault.

The agency say that the normal refund period is 3 month as airline need to refund la, hotel la and +++. We agree to wait for 3 month for the refund. After 3 month, we chase for the payment but was meet with never ending promise.
The boss keep giving me " give me another 10 day" and " and " my account very messy"

I give him a date line till last friday and i will take action.
any advise?

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have the time go to his office and pester him day and night everyday. No use going to courts.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why cant you name the travel agent? The biggest con men are in the Straits Times adverts, especially, plumbers and renovation contractors. Stay away from them the safest bets. If you need any water heater, toilet bowl or wc, go straight to agents and they have their own contractors.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why cant you name the travel agent? The biggest con men are in the Straits Times adverts, especially, plumbers and renovation contractors. Stay away from them the safest bets. If you need any water heater, toilet bowl or wc, go straight to agents and they have their own contractors.

The STRAIGHT TIMES..is As CROOKed a dog's hund leg!!!:biggrin:

Beshitted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All

There is so many unreliable and cheater company/shop in Singapore. As a form of warning, maybe we should share our experience on how to deal with them.

My case as below:

We book 6 free&easy package from a travel agency in the west side of the country. To cut the story short, the trip is delay as there is thunder raining and the flight is cancel. We call the company for refund since it is cancel by the airline. We even allowed them to penalty us on the hotel room even its not our fault.

The agency say that the normal refund period is 3 month as airline need to refund la, hotel la and +++. We agree to wait for 3 month for the refund. After 3 month, we chase for the payment but was meet with never ending promise.
The boss keep giving me " give me another 10 day" and " and " my account very messy"

any advise?

Advise is verb.

Advice is noun.

Where is that LeongSam when he's needed? Bonking one of his customers?:eek:

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
You donch want to use Chiam See Tong as your legal counsel.

This advice is invalid because Chiam & Co. is defunct.

But when he loses in the next Erection, he may revive it.:p

Just to letch you know.:mad:

Hi All

My case as below:

any advise?