• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Najib involved in Altantuya murder ?

american

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hard to say. There were some shockers like that stat declaration by the former policeman who is now missing.

KheongKarn

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Malaysian friends from UMNO say it is actually najib's wife who ordered the killing bcos he jealous that najib is fucking altantuya around. So Baginda got to take the rap for najib. But now they got problem to untangle Baginda.

Otherwise how you explain so many cover ups ? immigression records of altantuya entering in and out is being erased from the computer system. How come a specialized bomb like C4 can be used ? Only the Defence Ministry has C4 bombs in M'sia, C4 cannot buy from the street.

That is also the reson why Najib's wife dare not sue Raja Petra for defamation. She was too afraid to be grilled in court because she knows she is guilty.

maggie

My Malaysian friends from UMNO say it is actually najib's wife who ordered the killing bcos he jealous that najib is fucking altantuya around. So Baginda got to take the rap for najib. But now they got problem to untangle Baginda.

Otherwise how you explain so many cover ups ? immigression records of altantuya entering in and out is being erased from the computer system. How come a specialized bomb like C4 can be used ? Only the Defence Ministry has C4 bombs in M'sia, C4 cannot buy from the street.

That is also the reson why Najib's wife dare not sue Raja Petra for defamation. She was too afraid to be grilled in court because she knows she is guilty.

So najib is right to say he in not invl in the murder,so he swore by e koran yesterday.

david

Alfrescian
Loyal

I tend to believe this version of events.

david

Alfrescian
Loyal
So najib is right to say he in not invl in the murder,so he swore by e koran yesterday.<!-- / message -->

Anyone can just swear by koran or bible and tell a lie to save his skin.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you guys think ?

Did Najib or his wife involved in Altantuya murder ?

Absolutely without doubt he fucked the mongolian gal before as he was fucking lots of pussies in Singapore while he was junior minister.

In Malaysia what is sworned with the koran is clearly not true - malaysia boleh.

Mahathir has shown how to put an innocent guy in jail on false charges incl sodo-mee......

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 'smoking gun' would probably be a photo or vid clip of Najib together with the Mongolian gal as Najib has vehemently denied even meeting the gal. I bet Raja Petra's sources must be working overtime to get the dirt:smile:

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Badawi said, Thank You.

(1) The greatest good are also done by religion. For these, politicians do not need to swear by their religious books. Their deeds, if any, speak for themselves.

(2) I do not understand your post, but stating a considered opinion does not require thanks.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 'smoking gun' would probably be a photo or vid clip of Najib together with the Mongolian gal as Najib has vehemently denied even meeting the gal. I bet Raja Petra's sources must be working overtime to get the dirt:smile:
There is a bed in Swissotel, Raffles City if it can speak,will be regaling how the fat blob did the descendent of a mighty horde that spared Europe at the gates of Austria.

NasiAyam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone can just swear by koran or bible and tell a lie to save his skin.
That is correct. From what I read, Najib was set up by Badawi and put Najib in a spot catching Najib off guard and Najib got no choice but to swear on the Quran to save his skin.

With this swearing, Badawi can hold Najib by the balls. Badawi also has all the evidence on his Mongolian case, arms deal case, C4 case. Badawi also has evidence of Najib's involvement in the conspiracy with Saiful to frame Anwar. Notice that Najib is now so quiet, his men are no longer calling for him to step down fast.

So when time come nearer to June 2010, Badawi will release all these evidence thru his proxy and thus rendered Najib not suitable to take over. Badawi's camp can thus continue to rule.

That's why it is said that politics is dirty.

JWNY

Alfrescian
Loyal
So najib is right to say he in not invl in the murder,so he swore by e koran yesterday.
doing that is like a sermon lah...does not add weight, anyone would do it

you never know they may be involved...Anuar obviosuly has done the dirty back door bandit thing twice in a decade

JWNY