• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

nah beh...some sinkie bitches are spoilt

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh...yesterday buy rice and overheard this sinkie bitch order duck rice but want breast meat. Hawker asst. served her...CB, come back later complain its not breast meat.

hawker asst. also fucking blur, go check with her boss (aka the hawker) confirmed its breast.

that CB bitch retorted - No its not breast becos it got bone one...breast meat no bone.

fuck lah....got bone you cannot fucking use your finger and remove meh? CCB, breast meat of course got stick with the ribs mah...fucker, like that eat nuggets better lah...

see her fuck look, fucking spoilt look

the future of sinkapoor.....

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. hahaha!
2. most of such daft sheep just cannot think outside the box hoh.
3. yes, breast meat does contain bones too.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
this sinkie bitch not scare the hawker spit saliva on her chick rice huh ?

If I were the hawker, i would tell the bitch nicely to go back to her seat and I would serve her another plate of breast meat. Then simply just PCC on the new plate of meat and watch her finish every bit of my cum :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I were the hawker, i would tell the bitch nicely to go back to her seat and I would serve her another plate of breast meat. Then simply just PCC on the new plate of meat and watch her finish every bit of my cum :biggrin:

hi there

1. wow! this is creativity 101! bro.
2. the daft sheep in question would be pretty thankful to you.
3. for providing her "sweet" cum warm salad cream!
4. hahaha.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
wah ...can PCC and cum on demand ah?....Sifu Sifu

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal

nah beh...u see her fuck face think you will lose appetite loh, let alone can stand....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nah beh...yesterday buy rice and overheard this sinkie bitch order duck rice but want breast meat. Hawker asst. served her...CB, come back later complain its not breast meat.

hawker asst. also fucking blur, go check with her boss (aka the hawker) confirmed its breast.

that CB bitch retorted - No its not breast becos it got bone one...breast meat no bone.

fuck lah....got bone you cannot fucking use your finger and remove meh? CCB, breast meat of course got stick with the ribs mah...fucker, like that eat nuggets better lah...

see her fuck look, fucking spoilt look

the future of sinkapoor.....

Hawker asst should asked the gal whether her own breast got bone or nor? :eek: :biggrin: :eek: