• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

nah beh...i met a looney man

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh...my luck must be sibeh suay lately...KNN yesterday a well dressed man carrying a backpack came up to me...

"are you singaporean"

"yes"

he have a stressed up look...

"Can I talk to you for 5 min?"

straight away,i see his face turn into a looney look...i hesitated and say "No."

"I am off to Geylang for a fuck"

He said ok and walked off....

I looked at his back and shuddered to think WTF he is up to....

nah beh...whole morning, i flipping newspaper to see if anyone found a dead body either jumped down or drowned...so far nothing...

I still wondering, WTF he want to talk to me for? And if want to talk to me, why must ascertain whether i sinkie? If those Christian preachers, rgardless of nationality right?

nah beh...i feel looney already....

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
were you at the national library? there is a guy there who likes to talk to people and always starts off with the same question. He does not dress up though.