• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nabez, why Vivian's daughter so chio 1?

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
spot on!:biggrin:

chunting32.sized.jpg

I think she also took part in some photoshoot competition or campus pageant. Lots of chio photos in different outfits. But now cannot remember where I saw them before. Can post some more?:smile:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think cow married a woman from another race so she must be pure chinese and she's prettier than that chup cheng vivian's daughter.

lianbeng says, "children of mixed blood parents usually look more ang-geh coz they got the best of both worlds." :wink:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think she also took part in some photoshoot competition or campus pageant. Lots of chio photos in different outfits. But now cannot remember where I saw them before. Can post some more?:smile:
bro, i only have this link http://www.funkygrad.com/gallery/khawchunting :biggrin:
Post more with less clothes.
heard gt more bikini pics but the fb/blog locked.:(
see properly. face nice no doubt. but thighs like damn big:eek:
buddy, nothing is perfect, give sum discount lor.:biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
pic113.jpg

At Greenridge Secondary School are Dr Vivian Balakrishnan's wife Joy Balakrishnan,46 and daughter Natalie Balakrishnan, 22.

Last edited: