• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My wife got beaten by korean FT

singaporebomb

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wife got assulted by a korean lady FT today,with wounds and even send to SGH for check-up...she even call her husband for help and the worst part is her husband is a singaporean and this singaporean even ask my wife to shut up when she try explaining about what actually happen..Eventually I call the police and they arrive just in time,all these why???Me and my wife were queueing up a a supermarket,when we notice a trollyer with groceries,nobody was beside it,left or right front or back,just image 20 odd seconds later,she return and from than onwards,1st she purposely ramp me from the back,now she keep on agruing and on and on and on and than even after we give way than came to assult part...Stupid Koreans and that singapore husband:(

Last edited:

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a dog chase you and wants to bite you, you kick the dog and you will end up in jail. This is my personal perception of the law here.

So better stand there and present your cheeks for the woman to slap. And she is not satisfied, can protrude your butts and let her kick yours.

This is the culture here wants to cultivate.

singaporebomb

Alfrescian
Loyal
well,in this incident,my wife or I did not hit her,only my wife got hit and get injured...to think that the korean have the nerve to tell the police she is willingly to let things go if I apologise to her when my wife is the one who got injured in the dispute.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Was the korean lady a chiobu? Got CFM look?

My wife got assulted by a korean lady FT today,with wounds and even send to SGH for check-up...she even call her husband for help and the worst part is her husband is a singaporean and this singaporean even ask my wife to shut up when she try explaining about what actually happen..Eventually I call the police and they arrive just in time,all these why???Me and my wife were queueing up a a supermarket,when we notice a trollyer with groceries,nobody was beside it,left or right front or back,just image 20 odd seconds later,she return and from than onwards,1st she purposely ramp me from the back,now she keep on agruing and on and on and on and than even after we give way than came to assult part...Stupid Koreans and that singapore husband:(

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
well,in this incident,my wife or I did not hit her,only my wife got hit and get injured...to think that the korean have the nerve to tell the police she is willingly to let things go if I apologise to her when my wife is the one who got injured in the dispute.

Get a good litigation lawyer.
You should be able to claim at least $20K from them :p

I am always hoping some rich elite would laying hands on me or hitting me with their vehicles...... got no suck luck so far....... it's easy money :p

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I assume this assault happened near the cashier.

If it is, go report police and file charges of assault against the Korean Ft and the Sinkie husband. Get the video recording and sue the pants off them and put them in jail for surry rice, just in time for CNY.

singaporebomb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I assume this assault happened near the cashier.

If it is, go report police and file charges of assault against the Korean Ft and the Sinkie husband. Get the video recording and sue the pants off them and put them in jail for surry rice, just in time for CNY.

Actually,it is suppose to be a small incident only,this ain't big enough to go to jail as no weapons was involve and police has classified this as a non-seizure case,from the surface,we have the upper hands,but police advise me it is a small case,and well,drop it.just to express my disappointment,Korean are not as nice as they seemed which i though to be.they are rather rough and rude compare to the more polite japanese.but there's alway black sheep every where in every group:(

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drop it? Quickly go and see doctor and get medical certificate. Then get copy of police report. next monday go see a lawyer and discuss step 2. Dun let these KNN CCB foreigners step on us!

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
SingaporeBomb,

You should heed the advice of a few of the posters: see a good litigation lawyer, see a doctor to get medical evidence etc.

Yes, you're right, the Koreans are brute. But that is not a reason for your meekness.

jojostar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cut queue?

i had similar experience yesterday.

i have said before I am from Canada, had lived in Singapore for 10+ years and left a few years ago. My wife is a Penang Chinese. We had gone to Penang for the New Years holiday and were flying back to Bangkok where we live.

- In the check-in line some guy is behind me with his mom, he goes off some place leaving her there.
- Once he is gone she immediately starts to move forward even though the line is not advancing at all. Soon she is parallel to me, and I tell her don't cut in front of me wait in line behind me. People hear this and look at her.
- later when son comes back he just goes and stands in front of me in the line without saying anything. I ask him what is he doing?
- he clams his mom was in queue in front of me until i forced her out of line so he is now going to stand there. He had a Singapore passport in his had which brought a reaction from me .
- I tell him loudly he/mom were behind me, then beside me, then in front of me, typical way you people do things. He steps back but begins arguing saying there is no line he can stand anywhere he wants (there is no line painted on the ground, people know how to form a queue in front of the counter except him). He then says it his his country he can do what he wants (but he is Singaporean and we are in Malaysia - but as I am a foreigner i guess his FT penis envy kicks in - only it doesn't work as no one backs him up.
- All this time people are looking and he is very nervous as he should be as i was close to punching him if he continued. In the end he goes back of me with is mom and dad giving me evil looks. I look at him and just tell him and is dad to fuck off.

so i can understand why the Koreans reacted like they did, it is the only way to stop you people from doing stuff like this.

burnout69

Pls lah guys.. its happening everywer... im juz waiting if any of these FT got in my way.. I'll unleash hell!!:mad::oIo: sorry if ive offended anione.. its juz sad to see my fellowmen been rundown by these FT!!!!:oIo:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually,it is suppose to be a small incident only,this ain't big enough to go to jail as no weapons was involve and police has classified this as a non-seizure case,from the surface,we have the upper hands,but police advise me it is a small case,and well,drop it.just to express my disappointment,Korean are not as nice as they seemed which i though to be.they are rather rough and rude compare to the more polite japanese.but there's alway black sheep every where in every group:(

Wa bro, kena assualted until need treatment in SGH is 'small incident' ?

I have felling that police just want to brush it aside so that they no need to write report or followup, as well as keeping 'crime rate low'. 1 stone hit 3 birds !

As some comments shared by others above, I would have at least get a lawyer to get them to make them put a public apology as the hammering incident is in board daylight in a supermarket. Those who saw it might think your wife did something wrong to incur the warth of the Korean woman !! Still have face to go there next time ? Those cashier will spread the incident, distort it, add spice/oil....etc.

Once I visited Seoul, saw a woman walking behind a man in suite who looked like her husband (was told by local colleague there that woman walk 3 steps behind their husband. But that was quite some years ago). Suddenly the man stopped, waited for the woman to walk near him, then suddenly gave her a few punches into her face !!. No one along that street gave a damn. After that, the couple continued to walk as if nothing happened, with the woman again 3 steps behind. Maybe an odd incident but honestly I wasn't surprise too.

Looks like Korean woman had caught up now to be the agressive ones !!

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
As some comments shared by others above, I would have at least get a lawyer to get them to make them put a public apology as the hammering incident is in board daylight in a supermarket.

Do not generalize and tar all Korean women black. That is cowardice on your part.

Instead of whining here, you should get advice from a lawyer.

With medical evidence and a police report, you should be able to make a decent legal case.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if the police refuse to take up your case...no, it's the DPP, your lawyer will advise you to take private action...don't what it's called. Remember the Joo Chiat neighbours ? It's magistrate's action or something like that.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if the police refuse to take up your case...no, it's the DPP, your lawyer will advise you to take private action...don't what it's called. Remember the Joo Chiat neighbours ? It's magistrate's action or something like that.

If what he said is true, how can the police advise him not to report a case?

The immediate implication is that Singapore will have a very low figure of assualt and battery cases which give a false impression of Singapore's state of safety.

The question is whether an assault case occurred. If it had, then it should be reported as such. If it had not, then it should not be reported. It is as straightforward as that.

By not reporting a crime, the police need not investigate.

By reporting a crime and if the police choose not to investigate because it is too small, then it is a matter of their choice. These will be the statistics - 1 assault and battery case; 0 resolved. Reason: Too small to matter.