• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My visit to new bedok central hawker site

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You fucked the NEA... The NEA Fucked the cleaner's boss... The boss fucked the supervisors and the supervisors fucked the cleaners...

= You Fucked the cleaners???:mad:

Should I not highlight a problem to NEA? It is up to NEA to investigate the problem and take the correct remedial actions.

I agree with you that NEA asking the contractors to get the cleaners to clean up the dirt and filth which were NEA, HDB's fault misses the crux of the problem.

Now, you know why many cleaners feel abused by the authorities and are fed up.

This saga shows the poor work attitude and lack of intelligence of the NEA/HDB staff.

And you claimed it was my fault that NEA and HDB staff messed up

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are the type of citizen that a Singaporean should be.. got balls to fuck the authority..

I will only respect a Sinkie when the whole bunch of them got the balls to walk the street to protest and throw out the PAP and install real democracy.

I am glad NEA and HDB responded positively to me feedback

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At the end of the day everyone whether cleaners, contractors NEA or HDB, all the stakeholders have to do their job well just like we also have to. Its just responsibility.

I like your attitude:smile:

But you should see the dirt and filth it was in during the first few days after handed over

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been eating and buying takeaway food in the old site for more then four decades.

This is my personal opinion of the new centre:

Locality - good. Between Bedok Mall and heartland shops.
Spacious and very high ceiling, good ventilation and less noise.
About one third bigger and new stalls too.
The old stalls too remained in good surroundings.
Clean tables and stalls. I was there at 2.30 pm maybe all cleared but there was still very good crowd.

Summary: 8 out of 10.

u forgot to mention about price increased. :mad: