• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My tummy has gotten smaller...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Merry Christmas to all!

Just to share, I have managed to reduce my tummy by a bit. At least that is what my family members had observed.

I didnt really run, I did this instead almost everyday. It was hard at first but now I can complete the whole thing.

Try it guys, it really works.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bkD9LwDBWW0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
congrats my friend and keep up the good work.

i dont reckon these 2 guys are tonychat and 666 ? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
100 as in what

each type of exercise you do 100 times or all 3 types of exercise you do it with 100 sum it up together.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I do the latter but I also carry weights to increase my muscle mass.

hi there

1. fat kid, cardio is the stablise your weight thing.
2. weight resistance training is for muscle mass.
3. so what do you want?
4. honest, my advice: cardio first.
5. once you maintain some good weight thing.
6. then go for the weight resistance training.
7. btw, how heavy do you weigh?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Merry Christmas to all!

Just to share, I have managed to reduce my tummy by a bit. At least that is what my family members had observed.

I didnt really run, I did this instead almost everyday. It was hard at first but now I can complete the whole thing.

Try it guys, it really works.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bkD9LwDBWW0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i just tried this out.. this is fuck .. man... totally drain me out.. need to practise a few more times to get the hang of it.. good intro ... bro...

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi,

Thanks for the advice.

Im around 87kg, plus minus 2kg.

hi there

3. so what do you want?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

3. so what do you want?

so you mean cardio to lose weight first ,then go for weight resistance to tone the body.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Happy that you took my advice. I've being doing this for a year and it works wonder. I've modified it further to include knee to elbow touch and 4 times abs with legs not touching the floor.

Knee to elbow touch
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RcUxN_ETQVU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4 Time abs for lower abs
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w_dNwVxW0v0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

©過路稻草人®™

Alfrescian
Loyal
I followed this m100 for a month on a daily basis coupled with a Low GI and Low Carbo Diet, my weight came down from 92.2kg on 26 Nov 2011 to now 80.1kg 27 Dec 2011. But still trying to complete the M100 without interval stoppages.

©過路稻草人®™

Alfrescian
Loyal
I followed this m100 for a month on a daily basis coupled with a Low GI and Low Carbo Diet, my weight came down from 92.2kg on 26 Nov 2011 to now 80.1kg 27 Dec 2011. But still trying to complete the M100 without interval stoppages.

From still short of completing the M100 , 80.1kg 27 Dec 2011 to now 75.8kg at 04 Feb 2011. Hoping to hit 63 by June.