• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My top 3 WWE Wrestling Champions

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry bros, kingkong bundy is still alive! Just got the wrong info fr my bros over a dinner...hahaha! Sorry to all kingkong fans..

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I think I'm cute.
I know I'm sexy.
I've got the looks,
That drive the girls wild
I've got the moves, that really move 'em.
I send chills up.
Up and down their spines.
I'm just a sexy boy
...............":biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry bros, kingkong bundy is still alive! Just got the wrong info fr my bros over a dinner...hahaha! Sorry to all kingkong fans..

You and alamaking should be crush by king kong bundy with his finishing move.

Like this
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7Z6HXMCq7gA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jimmy "Mouth of the South" Hart! and the honky tonk man theme

Like him hate him...this gentlemen had contributed much and done lots to shaped the wrestling scene for more then 20yrs...lesser known fact ish...he is oso a muscian and composer...close friend of Hulk Hogan...how time fly...67 yrs old leow...

dankos

ok i admit. just time during sec sch days used to rent video tape of wrestlemania, summerslam, royal rumble etc to see.

the 1 i hate to see most is the 'adorable adrian adolis'. :eek: yucks man!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
wrestling is fake.

Yes agreed ! that's why its called World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT! to entertainment wu lioa ppl,
ppl who are very free, Vincent MacMahon make Billion out this fake or fix wrestling.

First of all they employ a company or organisation to write the story line who fights who and becomes enemy
but behind close doors they are good friend part of the entertainment! its a damn BIG Business every where they
go, they followers world wide!!!

Than they have all the T shirts, marttel figurine, freebies. towel etc for sale that amount to million dollar business,
Wrestler depend where they stand, whether they won any Championship belt, their salary goes up according to
their contract!

The Rock Dywane Johnson is paid as high as $1 million dollar per appearance because of high electricity, he can control
the crowd emotions, & smell what the rock is cocking!!

Sadly most wrestlers lived a short life span, because of steroid, painkillers and others drugs. They hard lived passed
their 40s, with few exceptions...

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, & I believe Vincent McMahon is actually a nice guy. On screen, he is always potrayed as an evil & nasty boss, sometimes getting insulted, ridiculed & beaten by wrestlers. During one of the Wrestlemania event, he & Donald Trump had to shave bald if the wrestler they backed loses the match. Result is Vincent lost & beome botak. Sometimes acting the fool for entertainment effect. On another ocassion, he hired Eddy Gurrero's wife Vicki after Eddy died, even though Vicki got no wrestling or acting talent whatsever.

In real life, if u scold your boss, your boss would fire u on the spot, don't mention beating up the boss.

Yes agreed ! that's why its called World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT! to entertainment wu lioa ppl,
ppl who are very free, Vincent MacMahon make Billion out this fake or fix wrestling.

First of all they employ a company or organisation to write the story line who fights who and becomes enemy
but behind close doors they are good friend part of the entertainment! its a damn BIG Business every where they
go, they followers world wide!!!

Than they have all the T shirts, marttel figurine, freebies. towel etc for sale that amount to million dollar business,
Wrestler depend where they stand, whether they won any Championship belt, their salary goes up according to
their contract!

The Rock Dywane Johnson is paid as high as $1 million dollar per appearance because of high electricity, he can control
the crowd emotions, & smell what the rock is cocking!!

Sadly most wrestlers lived a short life span, because of steroid, painkillers and others drugs. They hard lived passed
their 40s, with few exceptions...

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haven't watch Wrestling in years. It was still called WWF when I stopped watching. All I can remember back then was a running Saga with Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage over some Zha Bor. Hulk won the match but loss the gal. Ultimate Warrior holding both titles. And I think I stopped watching when the Undertaker became WWF Champ