• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MY Singapore Girl

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone remember this..... before the days of Cable TV... the year Italia 90 was aired for free on TV!

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px;">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nclRREHtT7E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="344" width="425"></object>

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone remember this..... before the days of Cable TV... the year Italia 90 was aired for free on TV!

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nclRREHtT7E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="344" width="425"></object>

That was in 1990, now is 2010, so changed to this
OO5O.jpg

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
Adapt yourself to the changing times then. Start learning. I also got to know coffee was 5 cents a cup back then. Big deal.

Start learning to live life forward.

5cents a cup??? I think you are ancient! more like 40cents a cup back then.... it was only 20 year ago in 1990. your 5 cents a cup will need you to bring your own cup 50 years ago!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in 1990, you can fill all the chinese workers in a few buses. some chinese graduates given jobs as operator in multinational.

now a whole HDB estate not even enough. now chinese graduates given graduate jobs in multinational as FT and new singaporean fresh graduate not even call for interview.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
aiyo guys i told you not to post her pic now my ang moh colleague behind me starts to get horny again..shit i better log off first...

jw5

Loyal
In WC 1990, David Platt scored a goal for England against Belgium in extra time which was possibly the best goal ever scored.
From a free kick, he executed a mid air scissors kick into the net.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I remember that year the Navy also had a recruitment advert also based in Sydney.

Two gay fags wearing dress No.1 walking around with shopping bags...

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nclRREHtT7E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suddenly like go back to school days!!! watching shows from those old boxed TV wiht the convex screen