• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Samsung Galaxy S7 looks like it's going to die soon. What phone should I buy next?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
samsung-galaxy-s7-usa1-500x500.jpg

Or should I get it repaired?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN s10 never look back KNN s10 is neither big nor small KNN my uncle progressed from s7 s8 s10 backside itchy went for s20 and wanted to leevert to s10 but will waste money KNN s20 marketed as 6.2inch but actually smaller than s10 cb and no 3.5mm jet KNN

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm still using LG G3 with 2 additional battery standing by if I need to go out.
Don't buy handphone like changing kotex, save money for better use unless you really need to replace your faulty set. Even so, do not even think of buying a premium set for showing off except for genuine requirement.

So stop feeding the rich to get richer and while the poor get poorer.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I’m still on my 5SE, just orientate to landscape, bold the fonts and view pages at 150%.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
K L N

Nissan is right.
Why let the lich get licher.
Limpeh if want talk to
sweet sweet @sweetiepie
or glocky @glockman
or day and @nightsafari
Limpeh dont have phone.
Limpeh drive my Fellalee to their bungalows can talk more kkj.
Limpeh nephew bought me this :

View attachment 112898

KLN my uncle never spend or waste money or make anyone leech except hp manufacturer KLN becas my uncle only use hp and nothing else in his daily life KLN that's also why my uncle say the same to those very poor people you can have nothing except a good hp KLN

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
KLN my uncle never spend or waste money or make anyone leech except hp manufacturer KLN becas my uncle only use hp and nothing else in his daily life KLN that's also why my uncle say the same to those very poor people you can have nothing except a good hp KLN

K L N

My poh poh said there are 3 things you must own and willing to spend.
1. mattress,
2. slippers and shoes,
3. underwear

because we use them many hours a day.
So, impt , must be comfortable.

No.3 your kkj and
two kana-chee
must be well hug and
velee song song.:biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
K L N

My poh poh said there are 3 things you must own and willing to spend.
1. mattress,
2. slippers and shoes,
3. underwear

because we use them many hours a day.
So, impt , must be comfortable.

No.3 your kkj and
two kana-chee
must be well hug and
velee song song.:biggrin:
KLN those items My uncle also invested the High end type spend 1x can last many many years KNN my uncle bought a dozen of those ong wear type of silk underwear near 20 years still swee swee KLN mattress also 1 sgd 3k type can sleep like ong forever if maintain well KLN for shoe My uncle no longer leequired to wear only wear only ong sandals to work KLN

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recommend Samsung A32 or A52 if you don't play games with handphones.
3-4 camera lenses.

Cheaper than S series

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very disappointed about what a collosal cheapskate you are. Using a super old phone like that and even consider repair?!
I don't like to spend money on such things. If it can work, I don't change. That's my principle in life.

Can use don't change.