• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my running maid

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
is that what they call that now.....:wink:

kekekeke

i m really curious after her volleyball sexsion, did she goreng the angmo's pisang? heaven'ts meteorite!! that angmo hunk was the volleyball "volunteer" coach to a bevy of piany maids.

the good news is: my running maid is not alone.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normal for Pinoy maid to bitch around, the ang mo probably want
to have free fcuk from this experience Pinoy maid, after sometime
this angmo will realised why so loose, than change woman again
for free fcuk!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why obliged, isnt the day off compulsory?

the rendevous began last yr. one day off per week not implemented yet. i think the gahmen has sown a hosts of new X-rated problems of pinay maids to all the employers in singapore :(

u bet there shall be more running maids in future. some may just end up carrying a "basketball" home to their employers and it would be asa la vista baby to their security deposit.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
the rendevous began last yr. one day off per week not implemented yet. i think the gahmen has sown a hosts of new X-rated problems of pinay maids to all the employers in singapore :(

u bet there shall be more running maids in future. some may just end up carrying a "basketball" home to their employers and it would be asa la vista baby to their security deposit.

Yeah probably. It needs a critical mass for the government to rethink the security deposit. I hope with enough "basketballs" in the court they will do away with it. Making sane adults responsible for sane adults is ridiculous.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
a very shrewd wifey of a pal is teaching my wifey to check all the pinay maid's luggages before she steps out of our door.

is this practice the norm or too inhumane??

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah probably. It needs a critical mass for the government to rethink the security deposit. I hope with enough "basketballs" in the court they will do away with it. Making sane adults responsible for sane adults is ridiculous.

"basketball" here means pregnant from dunno who - bangalas, indians or horny free cum spitting angmos who are too stingy to put on a condom.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
a very shrewd wifey of a pal is teaching my wifey to check all the pinay maid's luggages before she steps out of our door.

Check for what? No such norm, in fact im pretty sure you have no right to do so. If you think she stole something, call the police and let them do the search.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Check for what? No such norm, in fact im pretty sure you have no right to do so. If you think she stole something, call the police and let them do the search.

most maids are honest and truthful
some are not
before they pack their luggages and consignment
they will ask their employers to check ....
if they want to steal and be dishonest
they can do it right under your nose
if you don't trust your maid
please do not have one
you will have sleepless nights
if you want to employ a maid
you have to trust them......

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
most maids are honest and truthful
some are not
before they pack their luggages and consignment
they will ask their employers to check ....
if they want to steal and be dishonest
they can do it right under your nose
if you don't trust your maid
please do not have one
you will have sleepless nights
if you want to employ a maid
you have to trust them......

if u dun trust them, do u thrust them?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if u dun trust them, do u thrust them?

quite a few expatriates employed filipino maids and even young indonesian maids
they become their house keepers running everything
they also become their mistress
and some eventually even marry their maids

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

thats the only thing to do but if they steal and pass it to their sistas during regular times u also bobian what

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
quite a few expatriates employed filipino maids and even young indonesian maids
they become their house keepers running everything
they also become their mistress
and some eventually even marry their maids

yeah you are right kopi...recently over the last couple of years ...noticed some of the maids are getting quite cute and fuckable.....

i am sure theres a lot of shenanigans going on except i dunno why lah...the way they curl their Rs are a fucking turn off...i lose wood the minute i heard them speak...yucks....heehee

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
don't forget, we are also having some myanmar maids too - a mixture of malayan and chinese look. some very cute too....some employers salivate and drooling....:smile: the home is no longer safe for philandering employers....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
end of this month would be running maid's last day. guess it's just wishing her all the best and hope she really found the right ang mo.

my guts feeling is SHE'D BE BACK!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
end of this month would be running maid's last day. guess it's just wishing her all the best and hope she really found the right ang mo.

my guts feeling is SHE'D BE BACK!

you seem to miss her a lot
hope she will come running back

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is one helluva maid. for the past 5 yrs, she hadn't skivved. very very hardworking until we had to beg her to slow down n take it easy.

here are what she did:

mowed the garden n cut the plants so saved on garden maintenances.
painted the house b4 cny and did a very good job too! again saved lots of $$

she did most of the heavy and light duty domestic chores. when she's not around, who's going to wash the cars, the dogs and many other things??

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is one helluva maid. for the past 5 yrs, she hadn't skivved. very very hardworking until we had to beg her to slow down n take it easy.

here are what she did:

mowed the garden n cut the plants so saved on garden maintenances.
painted the house b4 cny and did a very good job too! again saved lots of $$

she did most of the heavy and light duty domestic chores. when she's not around, who's going to wash the cars, the dogs and many other things??

no wonder the angmoh also want......