• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Question is - DO YOU HAVE A CAR?

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
What makes me most annoyed is not him having 2 cars. Well, if you are rich, you can spend your money whatever way you want.
It is him presuming that "Well, everybody has a car." I think that is insulting to Singaporeans - $100k on COE alone is not something "everybody" can afford.
Couple that with his body language, the message is clear.
Hope this interview goes viral.

COE is actually a hot topic for PAP to lose votes!!! LOL!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there are many many hot issues and topics that will bring the pap to its knees, but in the end, pap will still win.

the good doctor will win and walk into parliament. this i am very sure.:smile:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Really? So "everybody has a car"? Don't say everybody not even every family, you must be another elite of Singappre.

Facts applicable to him and generally, what he meant was " ALMOST everybody has a car in Singapore..." Like I've said before , Dr Koh has to be very careful with what he is saying especially to the media and to the public. He has to choose his words very carefully because every word can be subject to very close scrutiny.

Although it is a "fact" that many Singaporeans own a car, and some even have two or three cars, there are some Singaporeans who do not drive at all or own anything. So Dr Koh has to be very careful.

IMHO, I don't think what he is saying is very damaging or destructive. just like the respectful hug which has gone over-board. BUT, this is a fact: Politicians have to be very careful...very very careful when they speak in public.

Thank you for pointing out the actual " facts".

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Koh Poh Koon is out of touch.

[video=youtube;s_8KR-n2fBQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_8KR-n2fBQ[/video]

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as for clearing the leaves from the drain cover, he sibeh boh liao. throw the leaves by the side of the drain cover confirm will stuck again. btw, can NEA fine him for littering??

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oi! ...

u mastic spaggot! ... :oIo:

toys cars dun count! ... u quikly go back n do ur psle homwok now! ... :mad:

Not toy cars lah. You think he got no standard meh!!

Those paper cars... you know 7th month. Can drive around in the other world and no need COE or petrol!

M0LANYONG

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are many many hot issues and topics that will bring the pap to its knees, but in the end, pap will still win.

the good doctor will win and walk into parliament. this i am very sure.:smile:

Hahahaha this post has been locked for future reference.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think dr koh has to be very careful now : the public image, the perception and the image he has created.

i think he should be very careful with his words and his actions....he is under close scrutiny at every moment and he can't afford to create some controversies.

i agree with Roger about the body language and the way he speaks. it does not give a very good picture...although what he is saying are facts...but there is always a softer way of putting things across to the media. he has to adjust his public image projection. perhaps he is ON HIS OWN...and that can be highly dangeorus for a doctor who just surfaces from the comforts of his profession and walks the ground....got to be very very careful.

Uncle , That guy fail badly in wayang . He should learnt more . The objective is not telling the truth the main objective is to look real although he's faking like other politicians . This guy is not a good politician . to be a good politician one must really know how to wayang :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
as for clearing the leaves from the drain cover, he sibeh boh liao. throw the leaves by the side of the drain cover confirm will stuck again. btw, can NEA fine him for littering??

He knew the cameraman was there so must act in front of the camera . I'm 100% sure this is his first time picking up dead leaves on the ground :wink: from his action we know that , cause he threw it back to the ground . Want to act also must act properly lah .

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes because I don't and my family non of us do but this guy said I have, is he an elitist alien?

[video=youtube;ty8qo0uvBxE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ty8qo0uvBxE#![/video]

Mr Koh does not know how to speak.

He says he drives one car...............

Can anyone drive two at any one time????????

Something is wrong leh.......

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can pick up few leaf and throw at side can help flood?
The leaf will flow back to that drain cover. How stupid is he wayang also lan lan put the leave into pocket ma.