• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my question for lee hsien loong this saturday...on Facebook

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your father lky says that you are the best person to run this country, how do you feel? besides are you aware how unscrupulous your cronies are, the damage they have done, alas, remember me...?:biggrin:

nehtiongnoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
your father lky says that you are the best person to run this country, how do you feel? besides are you aware how unscrupulous your cronies are, the damage they have done, alas, remember me...?:biggrin:

I just got off the phone with LHL and he said he is very busy right now to attend to you and he said for you to go to his PA Narong Wongwan who will answer any questions you may have.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i still see narong as a stupid fuck...a balless one as well.:eek:

I just got off the phone with LHL and he said he is very busy right now to attend to you and he said for you to go to his PA Narong Wongwan who will answer any questions you may have.

Smoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the point when one have to exercise self censorship because your personal info is at stake and the porlumpar mods will delete unfavorable questions? :rolleyes:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
My Question for PM Lee...

Sir...why you always sit and cross your leg like a woman?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Another question...

Sir...why does PAP behaves like it has the sense of entitlement to rule this country?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Another question...

Sir..why do you admit "talents" like Vijoy Varghese into Singapore?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i will fight him...with one of our hands tied with a metre rope, the other hand with a parang, only one can will be alive...

You always say say Narong then if suddenly he angry and lift up his sarong and push your face there then how? You fritened or not?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My Question for PM Lee...

Sir...why you always sit and cross your leg like a woman?

What sir? the questions would be, how many pink shirts do you have? when you met, Colin Powell, is he a real General or you? & the last one, how come Mee Siam is eaten, without HUM?:biggrin: