• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Power was 44 yesterday, but is 20 today!!!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U can make donation to Sam account sure increase 10point.

mai lah.................what for................

he say the forum making over 100k a year liao.....................donate for what..................

assuming the 100k figure is true.................what for need donation.....................

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dumbfuck rep whore chump TS give it a rest la.
Want sympathy or attention? Go fuck a spider better.
Go and read updates by boss dun fucking kick a fuss here.
Mods should thrash this boliao thread from boliao TS.

Sympathy your stupid arse hole chump donkey!

I was just asking a question. If you cannot tell the difference, just shut the fuck up and go suck your master CSJ and KJ 's dick!

Phui!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sympathy your stupid arse hole chump donkey!

I was just asking a question. If you cannot tell the difference, just shut the fuck up and go suck your master CSJ and KJ 's dick!

Phui!
You another boliao attention grabber in the vein of kopisai.
In short you are another Sbf hao hai....

Nazgul

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

5EWNDCH.jpg

"Leongsam! I am the supreme leader! My power has been significantly reduced. How can u do that!" *sob sob*

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fishypie is just happy to be in this Forum; Life is short, mai think so much BRos..:wink: