• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Photos in Photobucket Missing

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Log into your account on a pc. Consider another file hosting site. imgur for example. No guarantees they will not end up the same way as your photobucket account

I used to use another account in Photobucket which I pay annually for 20G, never have problem for years. When moniker changed I changed to free Photobucket account now I'm fucked.

Si Kup Por... simi dai ji? Tio virus ah? :biggrin:

Really no idea and don't know what to say. knnbccb photobucket.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I used to use another account in Photobucket which I pay annually for 20G, never have problem for years. When moniker changed I changed to free Photobucket account now I'm fucked.

thats why i deleted all my pics in photobucket :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you may have reached their "free" limit, and they dump you with no warning.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use Baidu. 4tb free. Add 360 also from tiongland. 2tb free. More than enough to store prawn movies.